Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
    no because a snowblower only moves the snow somewhere else but a flamethrower gets rid of it for good. >.<
    Well, if you want to be that way about it. . .
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Lol i do.
      i don't like snow at all.
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

If anyone knows anyone who makes icons for livejournal could you let them know about StaiteStills?
        Spoiler:
        I really want this to do good, but I'm having problems getting people to join so far. Maybe people don't realize its a Jewel, not Keller contest. There may be a Keller challenge every once in a great while but that's it. Sorry I had to vent.

Comment

Hey guys!!!

Im bac! i hope for good.

Someone catch me up with all that's been going on here....im *embarrassed*
          i let life catch me like the way it did..
          Commit the oldest sins, the newest kind of ways.
          William Shakespeare

Spoiler:

my dragons^^^

Comment

Sorry, Krissie, I don't make icons. At least not well. I'm be working on my skills from time to time.

Stardust, we're all in mourning about our ship. Still. Forever. Lots of the people are over at Stargate Talk. The link is in MissKitten's sig.

What have you been up to?
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

gaaaaaaaahhzzzzoeiruwoeyr

my mom and I had the "what are you going to do w/ your life" talk again today, and I honestly don't know

If I found a wardrobe leading to a magical land, I bet I would, though. Boo-hoo.
              "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
              sigpic
              Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Hi lovely wildwomen

How are we all today??

Missing you all you should know, still haven't got the internet, but the house is clean, and honestly, all the TLC that i and the other boys put into the house makes it feel like my own, actually i wish i could own it, because in a few years that baby is going to be worth a small fortune.

So whats going on?? what have i been missing, and am i being missed, seems as though the number of posts is down, and im guessing that is because the "other site" is fielding most of the wildwomen these days. I'm having trouble staying logged into that MK, everytime i try to post i have to keep on logging in, driving me nuts so i stopped trying.

Mimzy, take this pearl of wisdom from BB. Do what you feel passionate about. Don't listen to the nagging voice in your head, or even the ones that live around you , just listen to your heart and head and move towards what you see is inside you. Thats not a load of fluff i just spoke, im doing what i want to be doing at this very moment, im at uni, studying what i am passionate about, and moving towards a life that i want to live. Ive been down the dark path of not knowing and having things asked of me, and people questioning, it took a very dark chapter of my life for me to realise what i wanted, and so i hope that you would not have to go through the same thing in order to bring some clarity to your thoughts and to gain some insights. I think many of us here can tell you different stories about it, but in the end, its what you want to do, and how much you want to do something that will determine what you end up doing

Comment

BB!!! *Huggles* of course you are missed Sorry you are having issues with the other place.
                  sigpic

Comment

(All pictures by Hermiiod)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
                    MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

(((BB))) Great to see you again

I think that here is calm not just because of the other site. Just everyone seems busy or sick... Glad you like the house You know, you must make some inside photos when you move completely in Cause we are curious

Comment

Hey BB! Nice to hear from you again.
                        Yeh, we are at the "other" place
                        Oh guess what, I took the plunge, I'm having my first driving lesson tomorrow!
                        Scary!!
                        Spoiler:

Having a crappy day so far (apart from my hair which for once went right!) my computer (well, my dad's laptop) says that someone has infected my computer so I downloaded the anti virus thing and it found the files but wouldn't let me remove them so I went to find them on the computer and they don't exist! it was like "What the hell?"

So yeh...

How is everyone today? Going to the other place now.

Thank you to Blen for the sig!

Spoiler:

I'm a 60%er!!!
                        Proud member of the Major Lorne/Kavan Thunk thread
                        Proud member of Sam/Jack family thread

Proud member of The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread

Comment

Hermiiod I don't think we have seen you over here before *waves* Pretty artwork
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey Dragongirl! Yeah, I've been posting artwork everywhere lately!

Spoiler:

(All pictures by Hermiiod)

http://www.flickr.com/photos/carpentersam/
                            MY ARTWORK -- ALL SIGNATURES BY HERMIIOD

Comment

Good we like artwork
                              sigpic

Comment

Hey everyone!
                                Hey BB!!!!

Wise words BB, about following your heart and such....
                                But Mimzy... speaking from the perspective of being a mother, don't be too hard on yours, she just worries about you and that will never ever stop.

And i'm sure she wants you to be happy in whatever you choose.

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Working...
                                X