Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
    Dissidents the lot of them

Edit: Ahh the Awful Truth, great television

Edit Edit: Whats a proboard?
    A proboard is a forum freely hosted by a site callecd proboard. There are also other free forum types.
    sigpic
    My Site || My Blog

Comment

Rightio, that clears it up for me Thankyou MK. I'm sure things wont get too bad

Fuchsia, you asked what im up to, its currently 2.26am friday morning, im watching Dr Who, and i should prolly head to bed sometime soon.

Comment

Fuchsia, you asked what im up to, its currently 2.26am friday morning, im watching Dr Who, and i should prolly head to bed sometime soon.
        I hope so, too. But right now I am feeling ignored. Posts written after mine (and mine was even a direct reply to a mod) has been answered. I am still waiting to hear a reply to mine
        sigpic
        My Site || My Blog

Comment

I'm all for Kitten's idea. And BB, what episode is it?
          sigpic

Comment

Wow, that's late! (to little old sleep-deprived me anyhow!)
            Do you get to sleep in, in the morning? That won't be too bad!

Originally posted by misskitten View Post
            I hope so, too. But right now I am feeling ignored. Posts written after mine (and mine was even a direct reply to a mod) has been answered. I am still waiting to hear a reply to mine

That's not fair is it! Maybe you could repost it...?

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
              That's not fair is it! Maybe you could repost it...?
              The thread is not yet at page two, and I have posted more than once with several points thus far. I *really* hope I am not being ignored. I would just lose all faith in this place...
              sigpic
              My Site || My Blog

Comment

Well, let's hope it never comes to it...
                Spoiler:
                I would suggest coming over to FanNation. Our rules mostly are about being respectful towards the fellow posters, but picspamming would not be possible because we have some rules on image sizes and there are no GW-style spoiler tags to hide larger images...

I could always set up a separate forum at my site for us, if needed be. Styled to fit us and with no annoying ads. *If* anyone here would be willing to act as mods/admins I could pretty much set up such a place within a day or two, should it be necessary

The board I would put up would be a phpBB board, it's a really good board, easy to use. We could have avatars sized 150x150 and like I said, styled to fit us
                I like the idea

Lve Dr Who

The thread is not yet at page two, and I have posted more than once with several points thus far. I *really* hope I am not being ignored. I would just lose all faith in this place...

*Huggles*
                sigpic

Comment

Take it from someone who has had some dealings with the mods, in a more negative light, in recent times anyways. Most of us who were put onto 2 weeks probation could not get a reply from the mods as to the reasons, we couldn't discuss any of it with them, nor anyone else unless it was via PM's. Most of the mods ignored us. So i don't ask them questions anylonger unless i know im going to get somewhere. saves my time and energy. Plus im trying to escape them...

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                  I'm all for Kitten's idea. And BB, what episode is it?
                  I just finished watching 'The Impossible Planet' and shall watch 'The Satan Pit' tomorrow. Some of my favourite episodes those 2.

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                  Wow, that's late! (to little old sleep-deprived me anyhow!)
                  Do you get to sleep in, in the morning? That won't be too bad!
                  Yeah i know its late, and i will get a sleep in. Im currently drifting, no work and uni hasn't started, and i don't have a place to live yet while im at uni, so things are at crossroads and all i can really do is eat, sleep, exercise, call real estates and watch something. Considering over the past 2 months ive watched stargate season 1-10, and now im doing Dr Who, you can see i have time on my hands.

And now i should really head to bed. Take care all of you, lovely chatting tonight, although a very serious discussion Fuchsia, MK and Dr J. See you all later on

Edit - Hi DG Bye DG Lol, lovely chatting haha

Comment

Still no reply to any of my points. I thought maybe I would get one when I saw another reply to the thread. All that has happened was that the guidelines for the new thread had been posted. No reply to any of my concerns. Clearly since I don't adore McKay I am not a valid member of this community. It sure feels that way.
                    sigpic
                    My Site || My Blog

Comment

Night, BB. -huggles Kitten-

Anyone ever seen Repo! The Genetic Opera? It's really weird, and really disgusting at some points, but REALLY good. Might not like it if you don't like musicals, though. It's got Anthony Stewart Head, Alexa Vega, Paris Hilton, Paul Sorvino, Sarah Brightman...
                      sigpic

Comment

Actually I just reposted your post and wrote something mine to that.. Hopefully this time we will get some reaction

I am still at work... boring, but I am leaving in a few minutes.

Night bb

Comment

Night, BB. -huggles Kitten-

Anyone ever seen Repo! The Genetic Opera? It's really weird, and really disgusting at some points, but REALLY good. Might not like it if you don't like musicals, though. It's got Anthony Stewart Head, Alexa Vega, Paris Hilton, Paul Sorvino, Sarah Brightman...
                          I posted here earlier about Repo. I LOVE it! Yes, it's gory, but I still love it. And who would've thought Paris would look good all goth'd out? She *actually* does a good job in the role.

And Anthony Steward Head... I thought he had an amazing voice in the Buffy musical, but here we *really* get to see his repertoire And Sarah Brightman in a movie? You shouldn't miss it
                          sigpic
                          My Site || My Blog

Comment

Yeah, I was really pleasantly surprised by Paris! Especially in Zydrate Anatomy, I loved that song. "A little glass vial?" "A little glass vial!" I sang it at my family all morning, no one got it. Watching it again, once with each commentary and once more without, then I'm gonna see how much birthday and dogsitting money I have, so I can buy some more books, the Repo DVD and soundtrack, and a bracelet. My cousin referred me for a job with her, now I just need to get home and apply, and get my license as well. Maybe if I manage to get the job, we can drive to work together.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I was really pleasantly surprised by Paris! Especially in Zydrate Anatomy, I loved that song. "A little glass vial?" "A little glass vial!" I sang it at my family all morning, no one got it. Watching it again, once with each commentary and once more without, then I'm gonna see how much birthday and dogsitting money I have, so I can buy some more books, the Repo DVD and soundtrack, and a bracelet. My cousin referred me for a job with her, now I just need to get home and apply, and get my license as well. Maybe if I manage to get the job, we can drive to work together.
                              Zydrate Anatomy is definitely the most popular song. Me and some friends sang songs from the soundtrack when we went to Ikea. Imagine people's faces when we started to sing Mark It Up in the middle of the store
                              sigpic
                              My Site || My Blog

Comment

*headdesk* *headdesk* *headdesk* I need Dr. Lorne! STAT!

Oh, wait, wrong thread! . Ronon! I need Ronon!

For those wanting to maybe start up another board concerning another certain thread and other issues around here:
                                Spoiler:
                                I LOVE IT! I don't have a lot of time, but I'd be willing to help out in anyway I can. I'm hitting my head against whatever I come across, becuase I honestly can't stand the way how TF is circling around not only my questions and concerns but others as well! GRRRR! I used to love it around here, and I've ranted and raved over at my blogs about all this, so I wont go into detail. But I'm about fed up. I don't want to loose my Doc and Wildman name, but what's more upsetting is I'm loosing one of my other safe havens that I've met a lot of cool people in. So count me in!

BB- You know you only need to come to us for the love! Have a good night!

Hope your littleone gets better soon fuschia! The youngest has been battling allergies pretty bad lately and I think she's coming down with another head cold .

I love Anthony S. Head! I remember when I first saw Buffy and couldn't put my finger on where I saw him from. Then I rewatched my Highlander tapes and viola! Him and what's his face that played Wesley.

Sen- hope it wasn't too dull at work. It was busy busy for me this morning. People called out left and right, but between two of us we managed to get the store ready for the big wigs to come in! And in under two hours!

sig by DG .
                                I can be found here:

Comment

Working...
                                X