Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We got her Bratz dolls, a toy tiger that opens & shuts its eyes and purrs etc, HSM CD, a Hannah Montana wig , roller boots and a game (Pictureka).

So the
    Spoiler:
    ring was accidental?

Glad you are liking the pics.

Spoiler:

Edit - Thank you Aqua. I'll let her know.

Comment

Wow, DG, that's great What's the movie about? I hope you get your own imdb page in the future.

If the one movie I was part of ever gets released, I might've gotten one, too. But considering I filmed my scene 7 years ago or so, I doubt it will ever get finished... The guy who wrote/filmed/directed it, plus did all the special effects got into film school and probably ended up making other things instead. Oh well, lol.

Blen, as always, great picspam!
      sigpic
      My Site || My Blog

Comment

Thank you MK.

More?
        Spoiler:

Comment

And some more

Spoiler:

BTW if I was Rachel Luttrell I think I would be censoring some of these pics. That outfit certainly emphasises her .... errr.... posterior.

Comment

I like those pics, Blen, are they hi def or tinted? they look really sharp...

I was going to say they had good definition but I didn't want you to think I was talking about Teyla's rear....

Seeing as how I am addicted to Gimp and yet I need lots of practice, I made a new thread. Bit worried cos I'm sure I saw one like this somewhere sometime, but I can't find it now....
            anyway it is a request thread for siggies and the like....
            hope you'll take a look...
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...69#post9601269

The Doctor and the Wild Man Thread... Keeping the dream alive.

Comment

That's a great idea for a thread Fuchsia.

As for good definition, RL certainly has it. Mine certainly wouldn't stand up to such close scrutiny.

Actually the pics are high def. They are the ones from Andreas LJ.

Comment

I am bored And busy and all together... Need to stay here till 5:30 again and that is irritating but right now I have just one very stupid thing to do... I don't want Gonna check the thread fuchsia

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  BTW if I was Rachel Luttrell I think I would be censoring some of these pics. That outfit certainly emphasises her .... errr.... posterior.
                  Im really not seeing a problem Rachel, go right ahead

Comment

Lol i couldn't resist this before i go to bed. Just a little Mcsheppy fun, but its all soo true

Spoiler:

Comment

And can i just say that this royally slow, pain in the backside of an internet connection will be the death of me. Because i cann't spend any time on here and have some fun. Its completely annoying. I just want to yell. Blen, Ever, Sen, MK it really is driving me insane. It takes like 5min just to load this page. How flipping annoying is that?!?!?!

Very is the answer naturally. This BB is about to lose it, as jack would say "wacko"

Comment

(((BB))) that sucks about the connection. BTW I love the pic McShep is the only possible ship for McKay I think (although poor John )

Comment

Originally posted by badboyzII~86 View Post
                          And can i just say that this royally slow, pain in the backside of an internet connection will be the death of me. Because i cann't spend any time on here and have some fun. Its completely annoying. I just want to yell. Blen, Ever, Sen, MK it really is driving me insane. It takes like 5min just to load this page. How flipping annoying is that?!?!?!

Very is the answer naturally. This BB is about to lose it, as jack would say "wacko"
                          Awww, *hugs BB*
                          sigpic
                          My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                            (((BB))) that sucks about the connection. BTW I love the pic McShep is the only possible ship for McKay I think (although poor John )
                            Totally agree sen. Mckay's one and only is john. although personally i like john to sleep around a little, it works better in my head if he swings both ways and has many love interests.

Yeah although the connection all of a sudden seems to be better. that would figure, im about to get some sleep and it speeds up, typical

*Hugs* MK

Comment

personally i like john to sleep around a little, it works better in my head if he swings both ways and has many love interests.
                              That slut!
                              sigpic
                              My Site || My Blog

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
                                Congrats on your movie credits DG. So much goes into making movies, it's pretty cool to watch. I recently met up with a friend of mine from high school who now does sound recording for movies. There are all these photos of him in his gear with that mic with the fluffy thing on the end.

I've also been to a few indy film festivals and always enjoyed myself immensely.

LOL. Yeah. Or, we could have the movie set on earth, because I think any opportunity to have Ronon in earth clothes should be taken advantage of.

There's a drabble tag going on at sg_onesweetlove. I wrote a something for it in like, 30 minutes.

Read my fic, "Cake", HERE.
                                Loved the fic!

Originally posted by fuchsia View Post
                                I like those pics, Blen, are they hi def or tinted? they look really sharp...

I was going to say they had good definition but I didn't want you to think I was talking about Teyla's rear....

Seeing as how I am addicted to Gimp and yet I need lots of practice, I made a new thread. Bit worried cos I'm sure I saw one like this somewhere sometime, but I can't find it now....
                                anyway it is a request thread for siggies and the like....
                                hope you'll take a look...
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...69#post9601269
                                You could have been in reference to the definition of Ronon's arms *waggles eyebrows*

Lol i couldn't resist this before i go to bed. Just a little Mcsheppy fun, but its all soo true

Spoiler:
                                http://pics.livejournal.com/gnine/pic/000474h4
                                I can soo see that!

Happy Birthday Small Blen!

Now, Mom, let Small Blen post so we can green her!
                                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Working...
                                X