Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aw, yes, I have to agree.
    Aqua,your sig is great.
    The scene between those two is propably my favourite scene in the whole episode
    += +lots of children
    Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Aqua I love your sig and Blen I love yours too I may have to go back to a rotating sig again I can't decide what sigs to use
      sigpic

Comment

I'm going to watch the end of Tracker one last time and then I'm off to bed.

Comment

Night, Blenca. I'm gonna go relax for a bit, don't know what I'm doing yet.
          sigpic

Comment

Aw, yes, Blenca, I've finally been able to watch tracker, too Night *hugs*

I love your sig, too!
            I love Ronons look at the end of the episode!
            And I love watching Rodney trying to get Jen's attention by pretending to be someone he is not (like getting the name of the medicine right... he said once that he's not very fond of... medical stuff )
            Men *shakes head*

Now good night to you all *huggles*
            += +lots of children
            Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Ok. No more sigs after this...must study.
              Ok so I liked how my sig turned out so much that I made a pair of sigs to go with it.
              Here's Team Ronon

If anyone wants to use it go right ahead.

And the other team
              Spoiler:

Comment

okay everyone else made one and it seems I must follow the pack in this so here is mine

sigpic

Comment

The more thunkable sigs the better.

Comment

Ya know i don't have the time nor the patience to read the last 15 pages!

i would have been on earlier but ive had a busy day.
                    -i got up at 8
                    -at 9-ish i was loading up my dads trunk with stuff for my sister
                    -at 10 i went to my sisters till 12
                    -then my uncles where i had an allergy attack because of his dog.
                    -then out to lunch
                    -then i made a cake for my neices party tommarow
                    -then back to my sisters for her baby shower
                    -and now finally here.

Tracker:
                    Spoiler:
                    can anyone say SQUEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    omg i loved it!
                    -ronon calling for her as Jennifer
                    -when she heard movement she thought Ronon
                    -Ronon wouldn't give up even when rodney wanted to go to the gate
                    -only Jenn can get him to stop hitting
                    -We were right she was taking sparing lessons squeeee!!!
                    -May the best man win *cough*Ronon*cough*
                    sigpic
                    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      okay everyone else made one and it seems I must follow the pack in this so here is mine

I just love the look on his face here! Thunk! Great sig, btw!

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
                      Ok. No more sigs after this...must study.
                      Ok so I liked how my sig turned out so much that I made a pair of sigs to go with it.
                      Here's Team Ronon

If anyone wants to use it go right ahead.

And the other team
                      Spoiler:
                      These too, great sigs!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                        Glad you saw the epi at last Seythia.

I've made another sig with that word in it.

Spoiler:

Love it..now thats what a man with intentions should look like
                        Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

Well im off to frost a cake!

talk to you all monday
                          sigpic
                          sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Ghanima2 View Post
                            Sorry! I love reading what everyone has to say but most of the time I can't think of anything to contribute. And with the McKeller vibe this year, I've been down about one of my favorite ships. I'll try to speak up more.

Spoiler:
                            I have no idea if I actually will do this but I thought of an episode tag that will explain that little smirk Ronon had at the end as well as why he was in the practice room, looking like he was getting ready to spar all by his lonesome.
                            waiting eagerly for the tag...
                            Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                            LOL I thought the same thing!

Ok so I was thinking why McKay and Jenn can't work.
                            Spoiler:
                            McKay can't be himself around Jenn. So she may have liked him in "The Shrine" but that was because he wasn't himself and she knew that. Then in Tracker we see him practicing the softer gentler side of McKay and then walking out into the Gate room like he had guns blazzing? Come on, I thought it was cute the way he was acting and would have fell head over heels for him if he wasn't going after Jenn. But doesn't everyone want someone they can be themselves with? Ronon doesn't seem to act any different except for when he "looks" at her like "that" and Jenn is the same way around Ronon. Maybe a little nervous but still herself..do you see what i'm saying?
                            Yep mellow I do. What I like best about hubby is that I am fine when I am me! I can be sick and puking on him (done that!) or tired and cranky, or studying and distracted, but he loves me anyway! yes, there are times when I like to get all fancied up for him, but when I don't have the time (or energy) it's okay. he brings out the best in me and that is all that matters!

All of the siggies everyone has made are wonderful! INTENTIONS IS MY FAVORITE WORD THESE DAYS!

ps dg, I have seen that documentary on the regular history channel from time to time. it's an excellent one.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                              just do like I do..come in here and rant...you should have seen me after the Shrine epi.

Yes write your fic...and check mine out..its After The Storm on FF.net by Mellow Yellow1234. I'm actually done with my 2nd chapter and just waiting for my beta to review... I know I'm sorry I didn't mean to talk about myself
                              Originally posted by Dr. Jennifer Dex
                              Do it! Do it, do it, do it, please?!?!?!
                              I promise to try and write it. I have the episode recorded and plan to watch it by myself tomorrow night when hubby is out picking up his parents from the airport. So hopefully it will help.

Comment

WOW look at all the sigs!

Looks like everyone is going to bed so I will say goodnight too.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X