Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    Have fun Blen

LOL Gategirl it is fun and I am sharing that fun around *looks innocent*

I even have Copter addicted she helps nameing mine and we have a list of names fro the eggs before they hatch
    It is fun

Well I'm off.bye.
    sigpic
    sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

hello everyone.

http://dragcave.net/user/kzaciswan<--- my scroll have a look at my dragons

Comment

Hello!
        sigpic

Comment

Hi

I see I missed Blen I was sleeping...
          I had another busy day Well, I solved the problem with the subjects but still have to wait till tuesday.

How is everyone excited about the new ep? I am looking forward to watch it tomorrow

Comment

I am all excited I can hardly wait

kzaciswan a question how do you shorten your name or would you rather we didn't?
            sigpic

Comment

I just tried to make new quizes on scifi about SG1 and I had three ok and I just made two mistakes in the last one that should be hard. Am I smart or crazy?

Comment

Rac, spotted dick is a kind of dessert, they normally serve it with custard, I think it's like a little cake with raisins. I've only had it once, though.

And DG, I've been calling kzaciswan Zaci and Swan. -comes up with abbreviations often- I think I got the dreaded Cullen and Black naming syndrome. I come up with bad nicknames.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                  I just tried to make new quizes on scifi about SG1 and I had three ok and I just made two mistakes in the last one that should be hard. Am I smart or crazy?

Crazy.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                    Crazy.
                    Realy? That hurts

I want to see the ep now. I am so waiting
                    Spoiler:
                    for Fran! I loved her. And I want to know what they are gonna write about Elizabeth. I miss Torri so much. It's a pitty she refused to be in the ep.

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post

Question for everyone..this has probably been discussed..but I watched Sunday this weekend and was just wondering..has Ronon not been "with" anyone since the Wraith destroyed his planet? That would mean he wouldn't have been with anyone in 8 1/2 years in the Sunday epi..Ok, let me get to my question..Do you think he hasn't been with anyone? I know we don't know for sure but what do you this? I think WTH? No way!
                      I believe it just because Ronon did say he couldn't stop anywhere. He stayed in that villiage what? overnight? and it got decimated by the wraith.
                      I think his first year in Atlantis, he mostly dealt with and mourned for the scope of losing Sateda. I don't think it was until post Sateda (the ep) that he started mourning for Melina). I don't get it though. The man is sex on legs!!!!

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
                      how did sheppard put it, people whose lives are dull sitting in a room and writing about people whose lives are more exciting then their own????
                      Which episode was that?

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      Good morning everyone!

You guys crack me up.

I have to agree with Rac & DG about Ronon's sex life (or lack thereof). He didn't seem interested in Dr Esposito who thought he was hot in Tao of Rodney. Still mourning I suppose.

*snipped for space*
                      It could just be me. I've only seen that ep twice. BUT! I thought I saw just a bit of flirt in that grin he tossed Esposito's way. Like "I know I'm hot! Back at ya!"

Originally posted by kzaciswan View Post

The thing I find strange is there were no proper relationships in Stargate SG-1. There was something between Jack and Sam, but that was never shown much. There was Daniel and Vala, and there was Pete and Sam, and Jack and someone else, but they never came in until the newer series's. Tealc had some relationships but nothing ever lasted more than afew episodes.With Atlantis there always seems to be a relationship going on. Whats up with that.
                      *snipped for space*
                      I think it is also because the people LIVE on Atlantis. There is no home to go to at the end of the day. It has become a city.

Originally posted by stardust View Post

Everlovin,where will i find ur updates, this thread or somewhere else?{btw,the last two smilies, which ship?

*snipped for space*
                      I'll be right here!

Originally posted by kzaciswan View Post
                      wanted to know what these dragon things were so I got one now

woop woop I want to see what happens when Teal'c and Ronon meet in Midway!
                      Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!! Midway does my thunker heart good!! I'm sorry, I just LOVE that episode.

I forget who asked right now, but those last two couples in my sig are Radek/Elizabeth and Carson/Elizabeth. I really can't decide which I like better!

And for DG! A linkJason gets into character. I wonder if he included the fuzzy blue socks in his thought processes!

New episode tonight!!!!!!!!!! Yay!!!!!!!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I just wanted to say that clicking on everyone's eggs/baby dragons took more time than actually catching up! Sheesh! One of these days! I'll get high speed!

Oh! Oh! You guys'll laugh! Yesterday, I went to our brand new Wal-Mart!!! They've been promising to open it for the last year and a half. GRRRRR! It just finally opened the day before yesterday!

No, I have no life!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          I just wanted to say that clicking on everyone's eggs/baby dragons took more time than actually catching up! Sheesh! One of these days! I'll get high speed!

Oh! Oh! You guys'll laugh! Yesterday, I went to our brand new Wal-Mart!!! They've been promising to open it for the last year and a half. GRRRRR! It just finally opened the day before yesterday!

No, I have no life!
                          Yup, the dragons are everywhere.
                          I think right now I would wish I had no life...

Comment

that line from sheppard was a deleted scene that can be found here
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              that line from sheppard was a deleted scene that can be found here
                              Ah! Deleted scene! No wonder I didn't recognize it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by perkin127 View Post
                                hi everyone, boy this thread is confusing! i'm a dedicated ronon/keller shipper, i have done some rodney/keller but that would only really work if ronon was dead i.e the last man. Anyway i just wanted to join in the deller love by the way i so love some of the banners people have and i love the dr and the wildman mmmmmmmmmmmmm
                                Hey, perkin! I was over at Kawoosh this morning and saw a vid editor by that name. Was it you?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X