Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whoa, guys over at the dan/val thread write fanfic......i gotta go save those guys.....

Hi-Ho Silver Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      No self loathing allowed!

Is that Pajus? He writes some Razzie fics as well as Zelenka ones.
      sorry comes with my job

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by =sga=jason_binn View Post
        whoa, guys over at the dan/val thread write fanfic......i gotta go save those guys.....

Hi-ho silver away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
          sorry comes with my job
          Not allowed here. If you are in a funk, any particular day, come to us and we'll cheer you up. Seriously.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

-is reading Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell- 1006 PAGES!!! I'm only on about 86!
            sigpic

Comment

I started to write a long time ago, even before I knew Stargate. Of course I didnt write in English. I wrote a few fantasy stories, two of them were published in a small fanzine. Than I was writing just for myself and I started to think of my favourite tw shows and ships in them and wrote a few JAG stories (again just for me, I never knew how big ff community really is).

When I joined gw, I saw how many people write and so I tried to write in English. Of course first choice was for S/J and after threads, cause I had the idea for a year in my head. Now it's not soproblem for me to write in English and I use much more synonymes and so on. It's not like from the native but I am trying.

I see we are changing into fanfiction thread... pics to make it more on topic
              Spoiler:
              for Jason

And for us thunking girls

Comment

Anybody Here ?
                sigpic
                sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  Never mind Jason, Mr Blen would rather eat his own earwax than read a romantic book. You're right it's a guy thing.
                  you married a good man....

sigpic

Comment

No self loathing allowed!

Is that Pajus? He writes some Razzie fics as well as Zelenka ones.
                    Yup, it's him.
                    He is also on the John Elizabeth thread sometimes. I posted there today, cause I watched some SGA season 1 ep and wanted some J/E fic recs. Sorry J/T shippers, that's my ship

Comment

I really take my hat off to you SeN. I could no more write a fic (or anything!) in a foreign language than I could fly.

Right small swoon at your "picture for us thunking girls"

Edit _ Never mind abou the J/E shipping SeN. Everyone has some odd foible

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                        I think I saw some SG fics by guys, one Czech I know from her a bit writes about Zelenka But all the fics I saw were action or funny. No romance. I think it's normal Jason BTW we are really glad you are here with us
                        thank you sen i feel really special

sigpic

Comment

Not allowed here. If you are in a funk, any particular day, come to us and we'll cheer you up. Seriously.
                          hmmm maybe i will.....after i finish that romance novel....you know, get more bang for my buck

sigpic

Comment

We have a man. A MAN! And we're clinging on to you

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              I really take my hat off to you SeN. I could no more write a fic (or anything!) in a foreign language than I could fly.

Right small swoon at your "picture for us thunking girls"

Edit _ Never mind abou the J/E shipping SeN. Everyone has some odd foible
                              I had to look what swoon means and yeah, I guessed it... It's not I am right Just TPTB felt that different... Sad.

Comment

Blen loved the story it was cute
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X