Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andrew just came in here and handed me a basket, his shoes, socks, and pants, and a wet towel...and his toothbrush...and our grandma's pillows...and he won't quit!
    sigpic

Comment

maybe he just wants to share??

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        maybe he just wants to share??

He said that it's cause it's my birthday...Odd kid.
        sigpic

Comment

aw he is trying to give you presents. Why does he think it is your b-day?
          sigpic

Comment

aw he is trying to give you presents. Why does he think it is your b-day?
            I have no idea whatsoever...I know he knows I already had my birthday, he was at my birthday dinner and we had cake...
            sigpic

Comment

then I don't know still cute though
              sigpic

Comment

Heyy i just got next weeks tv guide magazine and there was a preveiw for season 5 in it.

Spoiler:
                the magazine had this in it thought you guys might enjoy it...

"This is the year we're going to pursue romance" will studly ronon dex or brainy McKay win Dr.Keller ? intergalactic love -- thats hot!
                sigpic
                sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Yep, still cute...-is reminded of Stitch for some reason- "Also cute and fluffy!"

And yay for SGA romance!
                  sigpic

Comment

is he stealing everyones left shoe??

STUDLY STUDLY it is better than brainy plus we know that STUDLY is going to show some of his braininess (I don't care if that isn't a word)
                    sigpic

Comment

Does his own left shoe count? And I think braininess *is* a word, not sure though.

-is watching Sunday and giggling-

Oh, do you have a hot date?
                      What? Who told you that?
                      No one, I was joking. I was right, who is it?
                      sigpic

Comment

I guess his own right shoe would count why not.

and I Love "Sunday" so sad but so good.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                          Does his own left shoe count? And I think braininess *is* a word, not sure though.

-is watching Sunday and giggling-

Oh, do you have a hot date?
                          What? Who told you that?
                          No one, I was joking. I was right, who is it?
                          LOL. Yeah, that was a good scene, with such nuance performances.

I watched The Return Pt. 1 & 2 last night, and was laughing the whole way through. My sis sent me a text message from the other room asking me what I was laughing at. And Ronon looks especially hot in that ep for some reason.
                          . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

-laughs- Your sister sends you texts from the other room too, huh?

And I am NEVER, EVER watching Sunday again! No bloody way!

-is very annoyed at Teyla- Yes, I know almost every shirt she owns shows her arms and her stomach, but I also know she has other things she could put on. RONON had sleeves, for goodness sake! I know she said she was sad about it, but she could show a bit more respect by wearing something that doesn't flaunt her body.
                            Last edited by DrJenniferDex; 02 June 2008, 06:08 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Sunday makes me cry everytime

and I am assumeing that you are talking about Teyla's shirt at the funeral for Carson?
                              sigpic

Comment

Sunday makes me cry everytime

and I am assumeing that you are talking about Teyla's shirt at the funeral for Carson?
                                Yup.

Edited for a fanfic request:

Can someone please write me a oneshot about Jennifer, Ronon, Lorne and a female character playing the game Kerplunk? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KerPlunk_%28game%29

Please? Possibly? I'm sure you know who I'd like the female character to be based on...
                                Last edited by DrJenniferDex; 02 June 2008, 06:32 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X