Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bellepink View Post
    I'm a newbie to this board but a die hard Stargate Atlantis fan. I am so loving this emerging Dr/Ronon relationship. Last night's episode was so good!!!!

Can anyone direct me to where I can find a nice siggy of that ship for my signature?
    Well hi, Belle! We're honored that your very first post was here with us!
    Spoiler:
    sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

I'm a newbie to this board but a die hard Stargate Atlantis fan. I am so loving this emerging Dr/Ronon relationship. Last night's episode was so good!!!!

Can anyone direct me to where I can find a nice siggy of that ship for my signature?
      Hi Bellepink (Love the name BTW - my daughters nickname is Bella)

Welcome to our happy little ship! Great to have you here. Ummm sigs? I haven't taken the time to figure that one out myself!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Stars, I don't want you to be sick. Get better! I just thought of that song and how it matches what is going on with Ronon and Jenn.

The lyrics are simple. 'Wise men say only fools rush in. But I can't help falling in love with you. Shall I stay, would it be a sin? IF I can't help falling in love with you. Like a river flows surely to the sea, darling so it goes. Somethings are meant to be. Take my hand. Take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you. Like the river flows surely to the sea. Darling so it goes, Somethings are meant to be. Take my hand. Take my whole life too. For I can't help falling in love with you. For I can't help falling in love with you."
        THAT is Fools rush in? Of course I know it, but on my album (record! not CD - gives away my age again, doesn't it?) it has a different title. And you are absolutely right, it's the perfect song. Maybe I'll try my hand at a remix tomorrow...

I tell you, being sick isn't so bad. I'm sick enough so I need to stay in bed, but not too sick to thunk and ship and write fanfics. Plus I have no appetite, so I'm loosing weight into the bargain. I should do this more often!

sigpic
        Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
          As far as I know they're private and the comments are only for you to see. But they show up as the green squares under your number of posts (top right). So people can't see them individually, but they have an idea how many you've received. (And there's a cute little description for each additional green square you get, all about a Goa'ould maturing and taking a host and so on - just put your mouse pointer over one of those rows!)
          Gotcha....thanks for filling me in!
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

THAT is Fools rush in? Of course I know it, but on my album (record! not CD - gives away my age again, doesn't it?) it has a different title. And you are absolutely right, it's the perfect song. Maybe I'll try my hand at a remix tomorrow...

I tell you, being sick isn't so bad. I'm sick enough so I need to stay in bed, but not too sick to thunk and ship and write fanfics. Plus I have no appetite, so I'm loosing weight into the bargain. I should do this more often!
            *blank stare* What's the song called on your album?

Lord, this flu bug you've got is really a nasty one! *hugs*
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Hi, Belle! Welcome to the fun and games that is Ronon/Keller shipping!

If you look into the spoiler under my sig there's one with a Quarantine picture I made. Feel free to snurch. I can't show it openly, because some of the other threads I frequent don't like this pairing...

sigpic

Comment

DoodleyDog - Just like to say thanks for dropping by the John/Teyla thread and posting that nice post!

Anywhoolydooly...GAH i really need to stop watching The Simpsons

Hello,JT shipper here,just thoguht i'd pop my head in and say about Quarantine
                Spoiler:
                Why did they have to fix the damn problem so soon,they were only millimetres away from kissing...They couldn't wait a couple more minutes...

i liked the RK interaction,especially the bit when they used the Oxygen tanks to try blow the Door open and then it didn't work and he says something like ok it's stronger than a shark...That was pretty funny....Oh yeah John and Teyla know,did ya see the look they were giving Ronan,they couldn't hide they're smirks and he was like WHAT...heehee!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                  Gotcha....thanks for filling me in!
                  You're very welcome. After that marathon job you did for us last night, we all owe you big!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                    *blank stare* What's the song called on your album?

Lord, this flu bug you've got is really a nasty one! *hugs*
                    Something that has absolutley nothing to do with the song... I forgot. I'll look it up tomorrow - if I can remember where I've put all my records.

sigpic

Comment

You're very welcome. After that marathon job you did for us last night, we all owe you big!
                      What she said DoodleyDog!! We love you!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I was happy about the match up! There's NO ROMANCE, or successful romance, in Stargate... can we have at least one beginning and lasting?

Comment

Originally posted by daisy1979 View Post
                          I was happy about the match up! There's NO ROMANCE, or successful romance, in Stargate... can we have at least one beginning and lasting?
                          So true. I don't understand all those people out there who say romance and SciFi TV series don't mix. Why? Even the grossest, scariest thrillers out there usually have a touch of romance, why not a show like Stargate? Live is not black and white, it's shades of grey, and I think it makes the characters so much more interesting and human and real. I am really excited about this ship, and I hope they'll run with it for a long time.

sigpic

Comment

Awww... *blushes*
                            Spoiler:
                            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
                              DoodleyDog - Just like to say thanks for dropping by the John/Teyla thread and posting that nice post!

Anywhoolydooly...GAH i really need to stop watching The Simpsons

Hello,JT shipper here,just thoguht i'd pop my head in and say about Quarantine
                              Spoiler:
                              Why did they have to fix the damn problem so soon,they were only millimetres away from kissing...They couldn't wait a couple more minutes...

i liked the RK interaction,especially the bit when they used the Oxygen tanks to try blow the Door open and then it didn't work and he says something like ok it's stronger than a shark...That was pretty funny....Oh yeah John and Teyla know,did ya see the look they were giving Ronan,they couldn't hide they're smirks and he was like WHAT...heehee!!!
                              Hi Linda! Welcome to the R/K thread!
                              Spoiler:
                              sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by daisy1979 View Post

Hiya daisy! So glad your first post was used to show the R/K love!
                                Spoiler:
                                sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Working...
                                X