Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There is a lot he did so many Cameos. Every MCU movie (it has been confirmed he will be in Avengers 4 no confirmation if he will be in Captain Marvel yet. He will not be in Dark Phoenix (although he has been in every other X-men movie). No word on if he will be in Spider-Man Far From Home but it isn't likely. so other than the MCU and X-men movies, the Toby Maguire Spider-man movies, the Andrew Garfield Spider-man movies, The Fantastic Four movies (the older ones I don't think he was in the newer one), he was in an ep of Agent Carter and Agents of Shield, Big Hero 6, The awesome cameo in Eureka (one of my fave cameos), did some voice cameos in the Simpsons, the Daredevil movie. a full list can be found here on his IMDB page. I only have a small number of them but I will watch all of them in the coming days.
    sigpic

Comment

To help though there is also this vid that has a lot of them

sigpic

Comment

Wow! Since '89? I wasn't aware his cameos have been happening that long.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yup that vid has only a couple of the TV cameos and mainly focuses on the movie cameos. He was the King of cameo's so he has been doing it for a while.
          sigpic

Comment

Woot! We managed to scrimp and I am now the proud owner of a desktop computer!

Does this mean I need to download gimp now? Figure that out?
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

YAY! for new computer!!! Gimp is fun to play with tutorials will help a lot with learning and then start playing
                sigpic

Comment

I'm hoping it might go better with a desktop rather than that laptop I had. Is there a gimp for beginners tutorial I can link up to?
                  sigpic

Comment

will any of these work?
                    sigpic

Comment

Probably. Headed out to my In-Laws tomorrow for Thanksgiving. Check it out next week.
                      sigpic

Comment

Have fun I am staying home for Thanksgiving. I was going to go to my moms but money is a bit of an issue and she is going to my stepsisters house for dinner and I don't want to have to spend time with her.
                        sigpic

Comment

Joe Flanagan lost his home in the fires in California as a way to help him an actress is selling autographed pics of him from SGA you can order them here. The page also has a link to Joe's Venmo page to help that way as well (if you have Venmo)
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            I'm hoping it might go better with a desktop rather than that laptop I had. Is there a gimp for beginners tutorial I can link up to?
                            Ever, a long time ago DG and I made some gimp tuts with step by step pics. Several people over the years have said they really helped them. Maybe they will help you? Look here
                            sigpic

Comment

I didn't have the links to those anymore
                              sigpic

Comment

Thank you, Copter! When I get home next week I'll check them out. (and download gimp)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X