Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, Ever! *hugs* Sweetie... virtual hugs just don't seem adequate.
    sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack.

New story out from LMXB. The Hunt
      sigpic

Comment

Hi Bai.

One more to add to my to read list. Oi! it's getting bigger and bigger.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Morning Jaded.

Finding the time to tackle the growing list may be daunting, but at some point... enjoyable.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            Morning Jaded.

Finding the time to tackle the growing list may be daunting, but at some point... enjoyable.

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/bailey1ak/Ronon/sga-2x09_1410.jpg~original
            Well, it is so good when another installment of our favourite stories are posted but ...I would have to be more organized than I currently am. Nice pic^
            sigpic

Comment

Misi, read something in the fb group as well... I really wish she will be ok soon!!! Thinking of that little girl!

Comment

Challenge #46 was 7in7.
                Negative space, b&w, embrace, light, close up, reflection, funny

Jaded Wraith

Taris-eirien

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Challenge #47

Since I only had 2 entries, and I know RiG and Raduzhok needed more time to work on their entries, I am going to extend the 7in7.

This week, we're going to do 7in7. That means 7 icons, each one of them being different. Now, don't panic! If you really and truly do not like icons, then pick 2 or 3 and use them to make sigs or artwork.

Here are the 7 options:

1. negative space [the focus is on the unused space in your art]
                2. black and white
                3. embrace
                4. light
                5. close up
                6. reflection
                7. funny

If you are doing icons, you have to make 7 icons, one for each option. And please put all 7 icons onto one background and then just send that one pic to me. all 7 in one is a set. you can make as many sets as you want.

If you are not doing icons, then pick one option for each artwork [any size] you do.

Also, please label each sig/icon so we can see which option you used.

Hope this isn't too confusing! Let me know if there are any questions or concerns.

Entries are due to me by noon your time Monday October 6th.

Sizes for icons are normally 100x100, GW size can be 120x120, and I have also made them 150x150. You can even go to 200x200.
                sigpic

Comment

hello, loveshack.

*watches the tumbleweeds go by*

This has been quiet in ages.

@ever I hope you havee better news. With all my heart.

@DG How's the haunted washing machine?

On a lighter note: I'm a bit miffed because I favorited some stories in FF and I have no record of those in my profile. Not fun.
                  sigpic

Comment

The haunted washer is still working now. On other news my mom was up for a visit (she headed back today) there is a bit of a plan to get some money issues worked out which is good. We also got lots of work done around the house (sadly that means my back is not happy at all)
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      The haunted washer is still working now. On other news my mom was up for a visit (she headed back today) there is a bit of a plan to get some money issues worked out which is good. We also got lots of work done around the house (sadly that means my back is not happy at all)
                      Yay for mom's visit and getting so much more work done. Ouch for your back!
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah today the most strenuous thing I am doing is heating up food to eat (so far had some soup will have leftovers for dinner the rest of the time watching tv, reading and basically being a bump on a log
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                          Morning Love Shack.

New story out from LMXB. The Hunt
                          Remind me sometime to put it on the C2. I can't access it now.
                          Or, Blenca is on the list of staff too. She can add it.

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                          Misi, read something in the fb group as well... I really wish she will be ok soon!!! Thinking of that little girl!
                          Today there is no good news. We thought she was doing a Itty bity bit better. But then she coded. Miriam stopped breathing for a bit. They rushed in and put her on a heart/lung machine, but that's just a stop-gap measure. If she doesn't get better soon, we're going to lose her.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ever, I am so, so sorry to hear this. Thinking of Miriam, you and your family.

SeN, I'll reply to your PM soon. I haven't been feeling very well this week.

Edit - I've added the fic to the Community.

Comment

Sending healing and lots of love you and yours Ever *hugs*
                              sigpic

Comment

Blen: sorry to hear you're still under the weather. Time to go see your GP, no? I'm saying that because i also have to go see mine ( which technically I don't have) and I am delaying it as well.

Ever: I'm sorry for the bad news. I can't think

DG: being a bump in a log sounds the perfect weekend project.

On lighter mode: I was going through my to-do list and getting plenty of it done when one of my youngest cats decided to run away. I suspect where he might be but I'll only be sure when my neighbor arrives home, which will be quite late in the evening.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X