Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    I'm a big fan of Lord of the Rings. I've read the books many times & watched the films many times. In fact I think I'm about due a re-read and re-watch.

Soolin doesn't appear until series 4, but Vila (who is my favourite character) is in every episode. He's a compulsive thief who has been in detention since he was a child & has a strong sense of self preservation, and she's a hired gun with trust issues. They are complete opposites, but that's why I like them.

Spoiler:

The quotes are hilarious. Surely they can't have appeared in books?
    I'll be looking for them! - When I get around to watching the show. *checks calendar* Maybe this decade sometime?

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    Well, part of me doesn't doubt that. The weirdest things get published these days...and the things that don't.
    I am a bit confused with this week's challenge. I don't read that many comics anymore. So I had to go with the TV version. My apologies to everyone who truly knows anything about the character I used.
    I don't even watch that many "comic book" movies. I'm sort of at a loss with this one.

also.....

Happy Birthday, Jason!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Well, part of me doesn't doubt that. The weirdest things get published these days...and the things that don't.
      I am a bit confused with this week's challenge. I don't read that many comics anymore. So I had to go with the TV version. My apologies to everyone who truly knows anything about the character I used.
      you don't have to read comic books to do this. ANY bad @$$ female character will work. Rose from Doctor Who, the chicks from Firefly, anyone goes. I used a character from a movie....

sigpic

Comment

Ok, then I might be able to come up with something. Got some in mind.

I honestly thought the Resident Evil stuff was based on comic books.
        sigpic

Comment

It is based on a video game
          sigpic

Comment

See? I know nothing.
            sigpic

Comment

Yep, a video game. I'm better at those.

And no issues there, Copter. I just thought if there was someone who love the Comic character I used, that person might have mixed feeling about the series version. Have you ever loved a character in a book and then you see the film/Tv series and you get someone very different?Not necesssarily worse but quite different? That's what I meant.
              sigpic
              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Can I ask who? or is it a wait and see.

Ever There are lots of characters that could work for this challenge I have so many idea's not sure that I can make all the ones I am thinking of I will share idea's if people need any
                sigpic

Comment

Black Canary. And she isn't even my favourite on CW's Arrow. I looked at the original and I just couldn't get past the fish nets... No, thank you. I'll go for the look on Arrow.
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm thinking Zoe from Firefly and Jo from EUReKA if I can find all the caps I want.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                      See? I know nothing.
                      there is so much more I don't know. Those lists I made in the challenge post.....my daughter made them for me This challenge was all her idea
                      sigpic

Comment

Black Canary is not a character I know well (I am more Marvel fan than DC ) so it wont bother me

Finding caps is the hardest part that is for sure

Yay for Little Copter she did good oh and of course you too Copter
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                          there is so much more I don't know. Those lists I made in the challenge post.....my daughter made them for me This challenge was all her idea
                          Go Miss copter! Well done.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          Black Canary is not a character I know well (I am more Marvel fan than DC ) so it wont bother me

Finding caps is the hardest part that is for sure

Uhm there is plenty of images out there. My imagination was a bit low. I tend to focus on male characters for some reason I cannot fathom
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                            Young Copter is awesome!

I'm having problems finding the caps I want for Jo! *deep breath* I will somehow!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              Go Miss copter! Well done.
                              Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              Young Copter is awesome!
                              she is pleased with herself now
                              sigpic

Comment

She should be she helped come up with a really good challenge
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X