Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

anytime
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Woot! Multi-quote worked!

It turned out that I had 50 malware things in there. I figure that's not horribly bad for 10 1/2 years of being online and not really having a malware blocker.
      I had 16 Norton completely ignored. And this laptop is 5 years old.

Btw, is there such a thing as a free registry error fixer? I've been seeing how much I can speed up Felger and I came across an analyzer in AVG that scans for those. Don't
      know if it'll fix them though.

It's sure typing faster than before. I might have trouble keeping up

I think you hit the nail on the head as far as US programming. I hear so much about "intelligent" and "fresh" in the commercials and they turn out to be is out for the shock factor and lowest common denominator type humor. Doesn't appeal to me. Not when there could be such better storytelling.
      yeah "fresh and intelligent" riiiiiight. There are some good series out there though. Just not many of them.

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
      Try CCleaner or PC Tools Registry
      *takes note*
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Good morning, LoveShack! How's it going?

So, how often should I run the CCleaner? I mean, it makes sense to run the malware detector weekly and virus scan weekly, but this? No clue!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

No idea but weekly sounds good to me.

Hello everyone!

On the female Thor thingy
          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, LoveShack! How's it going?

So, how often should I run the CCleaner? I mean, it makes sense to run the malware detector weekly and virus scan weekly, but this? No clue!
            I actually try to run it every night before I shut down, it is very quick. But that doesn't happen every day, so I try for every Sunday.
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning LoveShack!

So... after running a few clean up programs... how is your computer doing, Ever?

sigpic

Comment

The more I have thought about it the more I think I might be okay with it. Although I fear part of me is always going to be a bit on the :s not sure side (at least it looks like they are not going the put her in as little clothing as possible with her) I think overall it will be kind of fun to see first what Thor does that makes him unworthy and second to see how or if he becomes worthy again.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                  I actually try to run it every night before I shut down, it is very quick. But that doesn't happen every day, so I try for every Sunday.
                  Sounds like a good idea!

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  Good morning LoveShack!

So... after running a few clean up programs... how is your computer doing, Ever?

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/bailey1ak/Jennifer%202/3150739784_5dc3eed1eb.jpg~original
                  It's much faster than it was before. I think if I had even a little more memory I wouldn't have all the non-responsive scripts, add-ins, etc and there would be no slowing me down!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    The more I have thought about it the more I think I might be okay with it. Although I fear part of me is always going to be a bit on the :s not sure side (at least it looks like they are not going the put her in as little clothing as possible with her) I think overall it will be kind of fun to see first what Thor does that makes him unworthy and second to see how or if he becomes worthy again.
                    Yeah that part ( how the male Thor becomes unworthy) might be fun to explore. Although part of me is a bit annoyed to the "let's cater to the female audience part" I would like to see how it unravels. But probably not. I took a look at how much a marvel ( or others) comics book costs here: mother, it's over 10 €! (1 € =1.35338 U.S. dollars =0.791422523 British pounds) It's a lot to spend on a book I might dislike. It atkes a lot of money to be a geek here
                    Sounds like a good idea!

It's much faster than it was before. I think if I had even a little more memory I wouldn't have all the non-responsive scripts, add-ins, etc and there would be no slowing me down!
                    Mine is working faster but of course it did nothing to my slow wi-fi.
                    sigpic

Comment

I've only got 512 mb of memory. Big reason I want a brand new computer. Lots of stuff goes slow or gets gummed up with unresponsive scripts.
                      sigpic

Comment

You definitely need more memory! A new computer would be better though.
                        sigpic

Comment

I got 4,0 GB. I shouldn't be complaining. But I'm not one of those people who changes laptops, Cell phones or cars frequently. Firstly I can't afford it and secondly I grow attached to stuff.
                          sigpic

Comment

That's about how much memory I had on Desmond, Ever. Not much at all & such hard work. I used to go through the programmes seeing if I could find a few Mbs here or there..

Comment

So you have probably really seen a speed up, Blen! I imagine Gimp was tough on that kind of memory. I know before my new computer, I had a tough time running Gimp and Photobucket at the same time.
                              sigpic

Comment

a comic here is like $4 so not too bad there are only a few I follow but oddly the ones I follow are very popular and so they get sold out fast and I end up missing issues here and there and once you miss an issue it throws things off so I wait for the graphic novels that (yes are more) but they do the full story in one go. As for catering to women by making Thor a woman I can understand that Comics are usually bought by males and having a strong female character is something that both men and women would read.

I wonder about getting a new comp but this one is not that old so I don't need to but it seems like once a comp get a virus and it is removed even with stuff in place to make sure it doesn't happen again...it does and then you end up right back where you were with a comp that wont work and needs to have a big overhaul again, and again, and again. The comp I had before this one was a dream in the 2 or 3 years I had it never one virus it stayed fast never a problem until the charger port screwed up
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X