Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    Lovely art everyone! I really enjoyed that challenge. The next challenge is slightly more problematical as I'm not really all that into films. But I have some ideas.

I see Once Upon a Time still hasn't been picked up by another channel here in the UK after it was dropped by Channel 5. I'm glad I didn't invest a lot in it. I would be gutted if I'd really got into it & then found it had been dropped.

Do you happen to remember that I got my username from a place in the Lake District where I loved to go walking? Well now it turns out that I'm up for sale. For £1.75 million. I didn't know I was worth so much.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-27289141
    so pick a movie that you just didn't mind watching it doesn't have to be "favorite".

and wow! You are expensive!
    sigpic

Comment

Hi, *rushes in* Just a quick note yo let Blencathra, DragonGirl (and many others) how much I loved your challenge entries. I seldom find you guys around.

DG: I know you people don't like tutorials but that Belle/Rumple one just begs for one. Just sayin'...
      sigpic
      Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
      Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Test 1. . . 2. . . 3. .

It worked!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

JW I don't mind doing tutorials I am just not good at following most of them because they just tell you want to do and then the before and after images and I mine never look anywhere near what they should. Which is why copter and I did the tutorials the way we did if there were more like those I think my art would be better. That being said the sig and avi I am currently using was made for me by bailey as a Birthday present for me so I don't know how she did it but it is such a pretty set
          sigpic

Comment

I just thought I'd let you know that Mr Blen's brother in law died this morning. His immediate family were with him at the end and he passed away peacefully. He was a lovely man, fun loving, kind and generous. We will miss him terribly.

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

So sorry to hear about your news, Blenca. (((Blenca and family)))
              sigpic

Comment

oh Blen I am so sorry ***hugs***
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                  JW I don't mind doing tutorials I am just not good at following most of them because they just tell you want to do and then the before and after images and I mine never look anywhere near what they should. Which is why copter and I did the tutorials the way we did if there were more like those I think my art would be better. That being said the sig and avi I am currently using was made for me by bailey as a Birthday present for me so I don't know how she did it but it is such a pretty set
                  I like trying tutorials but, as you do, I always end up with something quite different. That's the fun part. we're individuals, aren't we. I had no idea that set was Bailey's. that is gorgeous. But there is plenty Of your stuff I wonder: how did DG got that?

I just thought I'd let you know that Mr Blen's brother in law died this morning. His immediate family were with him at the end and he passed away peacefully. He was a lovely man, fun loving, kind and generous. We will miss him terribly.
                  So sorry to hear/read it. I find a bit of solace thinking he passed away in company of his loved ones and in peace.That's how I'd like to go. My condolences.
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh Blen I'm sorry *Hugs*

JW if there are any that come to mind that you would like to know how I did something I will do what I can to tell you how I did it
                    sigpic

Comment

Thank you everyone. Feeling pretty miserable today.

Comment

(((Blenca)))
                        sigpic

Comment

Blen I am so sorry for your family's loss.
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you Pocus & everyone. The funeral is Wednesday.

And if I wasn't stressed enough, my car got a flat tyre yesterday. Put on the spare, only to find that was flat too.

I'm going to look for some pics for the challenge. Try & take my mind off things for a bit.

Comment

Thank you Pocus & everyone. The funeral is Wednesday.

And if I wasn't stressed enough, my car got a flat tyre yesterday. Put on the spare, only to find that was flat too.

I'm going to look for some pics for the challenge. Try & take my mind off things for a bit.
                              Sorry to hear that. Blasted tires! I do art complusively...it helps me relax, just splashing images together. I hope it helps you too. I really love your classic british Sci-fi pieces. I thought no one remembered Blake's 7.
                              sigpic

Comment

Just getting the final caps today for the art I want to do. Hope it turns out well.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X