Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

All the secret santa assignments have been handed out! If you filled out a form to participate and by some chance did not receive a PM from me….then let me know ASAP! I checked my list twice though All should be well. If you do not like your assignment, please let me know immediately. But I hope everyone has fun!
    sigpic

Comment

Oh DG! You need to move here to the UK. I've found you the perfect job

http://careerssearch.bbc.co.uk/jobs/...octor-Who/5917

Copying and distributing scripts... Making tea for the cast... locking off filming areas... transporting artists....

I can do that! I need to move to Wales!

Comment

That sounds like the perfect job!
        sigpic

Comment

getting a late start to the advent calendar sorry!

reminder to send me your advent calendar pics the day before your day. thanks!
          sigpic

Comment

It crept up on us a bit suddenly. We forgot to open our advent calendars this morning.

Comment

Love the Advent.
              sigpic

Comment

sorry I am running late with the advent again! In my defense, I was in the ER last night with pnuemonia. Feeling okay, just tired. The challenge will be up later today.

Today's advent was made by bailey1ak

sigpic

Comment

Copter! (((hugs))) I hope you feel better soon. Don't worry about the challenge. We can wait if you don't feel up to posting it.

Lovely advent, Bailey.

P.S. If I vanish, blame my ageing computer Desmond. He's been behaving very oddly lately. Seriously thinking I may have to buy another computer. *gulp* I wonder if I can pick up something cheap in the sales after Christmas.

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Much better here. Last week, I was sick and felt a little better. More sick and felt much better. Finally, I felt like I was dying and Hubby put his foot down and took me to the ER last Friday. Now, a few days of antibiotics in me and I'm starting to feel human again.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                    A warning. The entire plot of the Doctor Who Christmas Special has been leaked to a newspaper here in the UK. There may be spoilers everywhere. Careful what and where you read! I imagine Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr will be crawling with them.
                    Yikes! I'll close my eyes everywhere I go!

Oh DG! You need to move here to the UK. I've found you the perfect job

http://careerssearch.bbc.co.uk/jobs/...octor-Who/5917

Copying and distributing scripts... Making tea for the cast... locking off filming areas... transporting artists....

I can do that! I need to move to Wales!
                    I need to move to Wales!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                    getting a late start to the advent calendar sorry!

http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll44/mrscopterdoc/advent%20calendar/xmas1_zps30264863.jpeg

reminder to send me your advent calendar pics the day before your day. thanks!
                    Lovely!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                    sorry I am running late with the advent again! In my defense, I was in the ER last night with pnuemonia. Feeling okay, just tired. The challenge will be up later today.

Today's advent was made by bailey1ak

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx93/bailey1ak/CH%20Art/Christmas-NewYears/Shepadvent.jpg~original
                    Also lovely!
                    Get to feeling better!

Copter! (((hugs))) I hope you feel better soon. Don't worry about the challenge. We can wait if you don't feel up to posting it.

Lovely advent, Bailey.

P.S. If I vanish, blame my ageing computer Desmond. He's been behaving very oddly lately. Seriously thinking I may have to buy another computer. *gulp* I wonder if I can pick up something cheap in the sales after Christmas.
                    Yeah, I'm warming up Felger here and he's not entirely happy right now after a week of sleep.
                    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Everyone feel better

Blen that is the only good thing about Desmond possibly being on his last leg great deals are out there to be found.

I mentioned that job Blen posted to some family and they think I should just move to England. Yeah if only I had the money...wonder if I could get used to driving on the wrong side of the road and the wrong side of the car
                      sigpic

Comment

Copter and Ever! Sorry to hear you've both been under the weather. Hope you both recover quickly!

Same goes for your computers, Blen and Ever.
                        sigpic

Comment

That would be so much fun, DG! The driving on the wrong side of the road would be a hard one to get used to.
                          sigpic

Comment

My aunt and Uncle lived in Germany for 4 years (my uncle was deployed to an Air Base there) and both said it was not that hard it was just pulling out they kept looking the wrong way. Although I know my uncle had a hard time with the steering wheel being on the right hand side of the car he kept hitting the curb so he had to get a left hand sided car to drive lol

BLEN! OMG Look what I have just seen!! OMG *fingers crossed* That would be awesome!! I forget who all else liked the show Survivors on BBC but if you liked it read that article!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

I had to go check Netflix and make sure I watched both seasons. I forgot there were two of them... probably because they were short seasons. Would be cool to find out what happens next!
                              sigpic

Comment

Yes it would!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X