Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good day, Love Shack! How's it going?

Bailey, you've been busy moving into your new house. I'll look forward to seeing your work!

DG! Ooh! Must have! I'm going to show pic to hubby so he can one day build me one!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      I found a chair that we all need I am sure

http://www.homeharmonizing.com/wp-co...-Gennari_8.jpg
      Would love to a reading room with that in it. Although I've always wanted a lounge/chaise style chair for my reading room some day... so I'm thinking that idea but in a chaise style chair.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
        Good day, Love Shack! How's it going?

Bailey, you've been busy moving into your new house. I'll look forward to seeing your work!

DG! Ooh! Must have! I'm going to show pic to hubby so he can one day build me one!
        It doesn't seem to be slowing down, but I'm hoping since we had snow flurries yesterday and more expected (our Autumn seems to be over already) that things will slow and settle in for the winter.

You though seem to be just as busy, I hope things slow for you as well.
        sigpic

Comment

Ooh! I so want a chaise version now in my future office/library/music room!

We had 1.5 - 2 inches of snow Friday morning here in Denver. We had to get up early for Miri's surgery.

I don't know if life is going to slow down anytime soon. I do think that I can semi schedule in some fandom playtime though!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Yeesh...sorry I haven't been here in so long! Had a slightly stressful day at work today...missed my break because I was on the checklanes for a solid hour, but the lead on duty pushed my lunch back by a half hour so I wouldn't feel guilty about taking a break, then the second I got off, the team lead demanded I go zone part of the snacks/paper/chemicals section with her and the other hardlines people, so I did that for a bit, then made a run for it. I should've listened to my friend and just not answered the lead when she called me on the walkie...
            sigpic

Comment

That does sound stressful, DrJenn! How is the job going on other days?

sigpic

Comment

made my scary sigs for the challenge...

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                  made my scary sigs for the challenge...
                  Those definitely fit the definition of scary, Copter!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                    Those definitely fit the definition of scary, Copter!
                    thanks!
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry you had a stressful day at work Dr Jenn!

Now those are scary sigs Copter! Glad you put them in a spoiler!!

DG, are you anywhere near "Cinemark West Plano + XD (Plano, TX)"? Because they are showing the Doctor Who 50th Special on 23rd Nov. Tickets are on sale tomorrow.

There will be more screenings on Monday. See here http://www.bbcamerica.com/anglopheni...eening-events/

I don't know where I'll be watching it as I will be in London but I understand the BBC have something planned for Convention attendees

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                        Now those are scary sigs Copter! Glad you put them in a spoiler!!
                        thanks! and you're welcome. Going to try and work on 'cute' spooky ones and Halloween ones next.
                        sigpic

Comment

Sorry about the bad work day DrJenn.

Blen that theater is about 50 minutes from me but even if it were closer I don't have the money to go to a theater to see it. If money was not an issue I would have no problem going.

Very good spooky sigs Copter
                          sigpic

Comment

It's pretty decent, Bailey. Some days are much better than others, of course, depending on the leads who're working, the time of day, and what I need to get done.
                            sigpic

Comment

I want to go see it! I hope I have that day off...I probably don't, though I've already asked for the day before off, since that's when Catching Fire comes out
                              sigpic

Comment

Glad that it has ups and downs... much better than a lot of downs.

Can you work your way into becoming a lead eventually?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X