Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's done! It's posted! What are Intentions?
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Nice Going to read soon!

Comment

Happy Belated Birthday, Copter!

Sorry for not saying so yesterday. Good thing though is that I get to use the word "belated"... Nope, that really doesn't make it any better. Sorry, and I hope you had an awesome day!!

Sheppard pic as penance?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post

Sorry for not saying so yesterday. Good thing though is that I get to use the word "belated"... Nope, that really doesn't make it any better. Sorry, and I hope you had an awesome day!!

Sheppard pic as penance?

http://i745.photobucket.com/albums/x...e.jpg~original
          We forgot Copter's birthday?!

I hope you had a good one Copter!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          It's done! It's posted! What are Intentions?
          Off to read shortly!

SeN I've read & reviewed your chapter. Looking forward to the next bit.

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

We missed Copter's birthday? I'm sorry! I didn't go to the main page at all yesterday to check!

Happy Birthday, Copter! belated.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post

Sheppard pic as penance?
              Sheppy works, thank you!

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              We forgot Copter's birthday?!

I hope you had a good one Copter!

I did, thank you!

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

We missed Copter's birthday? I'm sorry! I didn't go to the main page at all yesterday to check!

Happy Birthday, Copter! belated.
              thank you!
              sigpic

Comment

I do believe today's the day I can start posting pics again. Does it work? My sig for this weeks challenge...

sigpic

Comment

Looks good to me and I love that sig, Ever.
                  sigpic

Comment

Pretty! Love Zoe and Wash.

I need to think about making something too. I'll have a go later when the sunlight has gone off my computer screen.

Comment

Thank you!

Zoe and Wash were my favorite on Firefly. I still get the sniffles over it all.
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I've had a quiet afternoon. Mr Blen and SB have both gone shopping - looking for winter jumpers. I'm having problems with my hip, so I'm stopping home.

There's supposed to be a tiny teaser for DW 50th anniversary tonight, just before and after Atlantis on BBC1. If and when it comes on line I'll hot foot over here with it.

Comment

Hi everyone

Chapter 4 of my story is up: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9699206/4/Back-to-the-Start

Still wondering what to do with the rest of my weekend... except for cleaning the house like today

Comment

*huggles* sorry about your hip and I hope they do show a teaser for DW

off to read new chapter

I have to say I am very proud of my High School after reading this
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                                Hi everyone

Chapter 4 of my story is up: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/9699206/4/Back-to-the-Start

Still wondering what to do with the rest of my weekend... except for cleaning the house like today
                                Guess I know what I need to be doing with my afternoon. Reading your chapter and betaing the next.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                                I've had a quiet afternoon. Mr Blen and SB have both gone shopping - looking for winter jumpers. I'm having problems with my hip, so I'm stopping home.

There's supposed to be a tiny teaser for DW 50th anniversary tonight, just before and after Atlantis on BBC1. If and when it comes on line I'll hot foot over here with it.
                                Looking forward to the teaser.

Hope your hip feels better soon. Maybe a heating pad for it will help.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                *huggles* sorry about your hip and I hope they do show a teaser for DW

off to read new chapter

I have to say I am very proud of my High School after reading this
                                Very cool!

Younger son and Star will be going to their homecoming dance tonight. So it'll be a bit quiet
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X