Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lucky!!
    sigpic

Comment

Love hearing about all the cool places you are seeing with a Doctor Who/Torchwood connection. What a great way to wander around the city. Looking forward to the pics, Blen.

Made a sig for the AFA challenge that I thought might tickle Ever. The challenge was "Guns" interpreted any way we wanted.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
        Love hearing about all the cool places you are seeing with a Doctor Who/Torchwood connection. What a great way to wander around the city. Looking forward to the pics, Blen.

Made a sig for the AFA challenge that I thought might tickle Ever. The challenge was "Guns" interpreted any way we wanted.

*flails* I love it! *snurches*
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I'm back!!!!!!!!

Flail squee flail!!!!!!

What a day!! We've seen Matt, got an autograph, got a lovely pic of him & SB. We've seen some greal panels with the Moff & other producers & writers. We've been to the panel with Matt, Karen & Arthur. We've seen loads of great costumes, and props. And we've seen a trailer for season 7!!!!!. So exciting!!!!

Anyway, we are going for some grub now. See you later!

Comment

This is me. Ever. Green with envy! Glad you're having fun though!
            sigpic

Comment

Lucky lucky luck!!
              sigpic

Comment

That's great Glad you are enjoying everything!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  *flails* I love it! *snurches*

Sounds like you are having an awesome time Blen. Glad to hear it.

Love the new sig and avi, SeN
                  sigpic

Comment

Testing!

sigpic

Comment

Did it pass?
                      sigpic

Comment

It passed. I need to figure out the whole gif sig one of these days and add all the smilies in it.
                        sigpic

Comment

I thought we couldn't do that anymore or are you doing it in the posts?
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post

Sounds like you are having an awesome time Blen. Glad to hear it.

Love the new sig and avi, SeN
                            Thanks Bailey, I did a while ago but I liked the previous one too... So difficult to have one only

I have to finish my taxes today At least I am almost done...

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              I thought we couldn't do that anymore or are you doing it in the posts?
                              I thought I read how we could upload gifs for sigs. Ultimately, the sig with all the smilies would be a gif, wouldn't it?

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                              Thanks Bailey, I did a while ago but I liked the previous one too... So difficult to have one only

I have to finish my taxes today At least I am almost done...
                              Oy, taxes! I still have to do mine.
                              sigpic

Comment

Schedule

Sunday, March 25th – Read Jennifer's Conclusion by wneleh and He Prayeth Best by white raven

Monday, March 26th – Discussion

Tuesday, March 27th - thru - Thursday March 29th - Read Big Scary Alien by StorytellerKnight

Friday, March 30th – Discussion
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X