Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Results for 4 - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...-Man)/page3229
    sigpic

Comment

Thank You you are making this so much easier on me *huggles*
      sigpic

Comment

Challenge 4 - http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...-Man)/page3212

sigpic

Comment

Challenge 5 -http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...-Man)/page3230

sigpic

Comment

Okay... so had to switch back to linear, newest on top...

That was really weird and mind bending to try to think with newest at the end. I'm used to having all of the controls right on top with my newest post I'm viewing... it was weird to have to scroll back to the top to be able to click on my GW links or controls...

I keep thinking I need to change so that when you all are talking about a post above it is actually above for me... but I'm not sure I can cope
            sigpic

Comment

Thank you so much for finding those! hopefully soon I will have everything posted.

On that note. Does any one have Sha's entry for Challenge 4? I can find it on my hard drive and the image is gone from the post
              sigpic

Comment

Okay ever challenge has been posted in the Clubhouse I copy and pasted so that the critiques are y'alls words not me paraphrasing. In the cases were the winning entry was posted twice I put a * by it then at the end of the entries for that challenge I listed the comments. I can easily change it so that comments about the winning entry is with the entry though if y'all think that is easier.

Copter Update: She said she is skiing the best she has ever skied in her life! She also said her legs are killing her because of the workout and hopes she gets some good muscles from all of it. She also said about trying to get some vid of skiing. YAY! They will head to Portland to have dinner with friends of everyone then home so she will probably be home late.
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you for doing all that for us DG! I took a peek at it and the challenges look awesome. No more searching for them!
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks now to update the header for the Clubhouse and finish uploading stories
                    sigpic

Comment

We love you for it though.

sigpic

Comment

:O Thanks I do it because I love y'all too

so what have you been doing this Sat?
                        sigpic

Comment

Cleaning. Yeah, I know.... fun, fun, fun. Thinking about gimping something for a friend.

What are you up to? Still working on the club house?
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you for putting all those in the clubhouse DG. Don't they look good all together!!

I've been contemplating making a new vid. Not Ronon/Jenn though - I just can't get inspired for them. So I'm thinking of doing either Being Human or Outcasts. Can't decide which as I have ideas for both.

Comment

I still look at your Raining Men vid constantly Haven't seen either show so I can't help there.

How has your day been Blen?
                              sigpic

Comment

I haven't done much at all today, thanks Bailey. But a neighbour was having a lot of work done in her garden so I've had to listen to sawing & chopping & wood shredders all day.

I'm glad the old Raining Men vid still gives you enjoyment. Have you come across my Jack/Gwen vid yet Bailey?

Comment

Working...
                                X