Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Love Shack. Christmas is coming - 5 days.
    sigpic

Comment

I don't know although we will be going out later to walmart to buy baking stuff for cookies so I can always get one I can never have enough notbooks

Wow so close
      sigpic

Comment

I have a small one I keep in my purse... but no, you can never have too many notebooks and you always need one close in case something hits you.
        sigpic

Comment

I absolutely always have a notebook handy. Bright pink!
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

yeah I don't do pink but maybe they will have something there that works for me
            sigpic

Comment

But I have smut fics I'm working on in there! I love my pink fic notebook!
              sigpic

Comment

in that case I love your pink notebook

Off to the store we go later
                sigpic

Comment

Morning love shack.

nice of you not to pop up, DG!! *shakes fist*
                  sigpic

Comment

The lunar eclipse is tonight, but we are under a winter storm warning and so I will probably not be able to see it.
                    sigpic

Comment

That is a total bummer, Bailey. We're expecting clear skies and warm weather. I'll be seeing it tonight.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        That is a total bummer, Bailey. We're expecting clear skies and warm weather. I'll be seeing it tonight.
                        Of course, I like storms, so I will still be enjoying the evening if that hits us like they are predicting.

I hope the eclipse is a good one though. I will expect a report. (do you stay up that late?)
                        sigpic

Comment

I haven't looked up how late it's supposed to be. When will it be? The last one I saw was like 9:30 pm.
                          sigpic

Comment

It isnt going to hit here [pacific time zone] until 11PM - 2 AM
                            sigpic

Comment

So 10 - 1 here? I can manage that!
                              sigpic

Comment

no actually, mountain time would be midnight to 3 AM. you [and everyone else] is ahead of me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X