Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Copter went with pink, in the end so Jade could have green, but she is going with quartz... so emerald it is.
    sigpic

Comment

For evening attire, Jade...

sigpic

Comment

I can share Purple Ever. I like Purple and black. Maybe you can do purple and something else?

I think my dislike of pink is the overload of it I get dealing with little girls all year long. The pink never fades!!!! The worst case of pink I ever saw though was a Bubble Gum pink Porsche, including pink hubcaps. *shudders at the memory*
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
          no ever, I gave emerald up since I went pink.

I think my super power would be........telepathy. reading minds, and that way I could be in contact with everyone in case we ever got seperated. liked a walkie-talkie with my brain
          Copter in the brain... hmmmm
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
            I can share Purple Ever. I like Purple and black. Maybe you can do purple and something else?

I think my dislike of pink is the overload of it I get dealing with little girls all year long. The pink never fades!!!! The worst case of pink I ever saw though was a Bubble Gum pink Porsche, including pink hubcaps. *shudders at the memory*
            and MaryKay vehicles
            sigpic

Comment

Mind Goddess

and omg the pink porsche could be my getaway car
              sigpic

Comment

no ever, I gave emerald up since I went pink.

I think my super power would be........telepathy. reading minds, and that way I could be in contact with everyone in case we ever got seperated. liked a walkie-talkie with my brain
                lol.. i like that... but wouldn't we all need telepathy so we all could stay in contact while we are out saving the world?

me I would want a superpower like violet in the incredibles and be able to create a force field... or I could keep with the Charmed theme and could have Piper's powers to freeze time and blow things up just by moving my hands ( oh and with that episode they all had super speed so with that outfit comes super speed too )
                sigpic

Comment

oh gosh, now I have to figure out a superpower? I shall be.......um...able to.....ah.....levitate, no wait, telekinesis. Erm....no. How about xray vision? *waggles eyebrow. On second thought no. Too much out there I DON'T want to see.

I got.... I shall have the super power of Calorie Removal!!!! I can make any goodie calorie free. *nods head*
                  sigpic

Comment

omg pocus I love that super power!
                    sigpic

Comment

okay, so we all have "traditional" super powers but we need SPECIAL super powers...............so mine shall be.........the power to prevent and fix bad hair days!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                        For evening attire, Jade...

I like that!
                        sigpic

Comment

okay, so we all have "traditional" super powers but we need SPECIAL super powers...............so mine shall be.........the power to prevent and fix bad hair days!!
                          I think I shall require your assistance in the morning!!
                          sigpic

Comment

oh gosh, now I have to figure out a superpower? I shall be.......um...able to.....ah.....levitate, no wait, telekinesis. Erm....no. How about xray vision? *waggles eyebrow. On second thought no. Too much out there I DON'T want to see.

I got.... I shall have the super power of Calorie Removal!!!! I can make any goodie calorie free. *nods head*
                            Need to keep Copter and Pocus close since they have superpowers I could use... daily. So we also need a clubhouse.
                            sigpic

Comment

I think I shall require your assistance in the morning!!
                              *hops in pink copter and flies over*
                              sigpic

Comment

*hops in pink copter and flies over*
                                Puts on shades and pulls out hairbrush
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X