Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Night copter!

Actually I am off too Night Love Shack!!
    sigpic

Comment

Night DG.
      sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going this morning?
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack. Morning Ever.
            sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Bailey! How's it going?
              sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack!
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                  Good morning, Bailey! How's it going?
                  Good... other than the fact that I'm at work. How are you today?
                  sigpic

Comment

I'm good. Not sure what I have planned today. Hmmm. I might try and redo my Highlander sig. I was never happy with how it turned out. And then I saw it had a misspelled word in it.
                    sigpic

Comment

I hate that. Copter pointed out a misspelled word in one of mine not long ago. It was an easy fix, but a bummer to know it'd been rotating like that.
                      sigpic

Comment

It's an opportunity to fix a sig I wasn't completely happy with at the beginning.
                        sigpic

Comment

So bonus.

These sigs are very addictive... and they frustrate me to a degree because I find myself thinking just one more good one and then I'll get back to writing. Now it has been over three months, which is the longest I've ever taken away from writing. Usually it is no more than a week before I'm back to writing.

Yet I know I will probably play with gimp again tonight.

I think it is because they are more instantly satisfying.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah, the instant gratification. Maybe that's why - or at least one of the reasons why - I write short stories!
                            sigpic

Comment

I have written a lot more short stories in the last year. Use to never write short ones.

I have a longer one in my head though that feels like it is going to burn a hole. I need to get it out of there soon.
                              sigpic

Comment

When you write, do you focus on one story? Or do you have several bunnies hopping around that you add to little by little?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X