Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    What you have to understand is McCadman is the first ship I fell in love with on SGA. I love the way they snark together and in many of the fics translating that into snark and love!
    I have read a fair bit of McCadman and I know exactly what your talking about. I love seeing that bickering become something that surprises them. Kinda hot too.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
      I have seen a few of the classic Who. I have to be in the mood for them though the effects drive me to distraction at times and it is hard to enjoy them that way
      I think the older Dr. Who is what I tried to watch. Maybe watching the newer ones will make the older ones more interesting.
      sigpic

Comment

I have seen a few of the classic Who. I have to be in the mood for them though the effects drive me to distraction at times and it is hard to enjoy them that way
        That very first episode of Doctor Who made me want to smack him from here till next week. If I had started with that, rather than Nine, I'm not sure I would have watched - ever.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
          I have read a fair bit of McCadman and I know exactly what your talking about. I love seeing that bickering become something that surprises them. Kinda hot too.
          You get it! I remember reading my first McCadman fic and thinking 'Perfect for each other!'
          sigpic

Comment

That very first episode of Doctor Who made me want to smack him from here till next week. If I had started with that, rather than Nine, I'm not sure I would have watched - ever.
            Good to know that he changed then
            sigpic

Comment

Definitely good to know.
              sigpic

Comment

You get it! I remember reading my first McCadman fic and thinking 'Perfect for each other!'
                I do think I've read everyone of the fics I could find with those two. I also have read every *looks around sheepishly* Lorne/Novak story I can find. I have a soft spot for those two as well.

I tend to ship lots and lots of different pairs.
                sigpic

Comment

I do too, Bailey. I love to ship. I've only found a couple of Lorne/Novak fics though. And really, I don't remember them right now. Hmmm.
                  sigpic

Comment

who is Novak? is that the hiccup girl?
                    sigpic

Comment

who is Novak?
                      sigpic

Comment

Yes, she's the hiccup girl.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                          Thank you Blen.

So when you hope for Dr. Who for Christmas, is it the current season you hope for or do you hope (or own) ALL the seasons?
                          I hope to get the latest season Bailey. The one with Matt Smith as the Eleventh Doctor.

I haven't seen anywhere near all of the old ones. I have quite a few on DVD. I think my favourite of the old ones is Genesis of the Daleks. I do have all the news ones on DVD (apart from this latest one). I think you should give them a try Bailey. They are such good fun.

I know what you mean. The effects are absolutely absymal. Its such a shame because the actual stories are excellent. Some of the laughable ones used to terrify me as a kid though. I remember one in particular - I think it was from Terror of the Autons - with an evil doll. Gave me nightmares!

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                          who is Novak? is that the hiccup girl?
                          I was about to ask that.

Comment

I haven't seen the evil doll one yet Blen I will have to (probably would have scared me as a kid as I thought toys and dolls and such would move around when I was asleep )

SO glad I am not the only one wondering who she was.
                            sigpic

Comment

Hmmm. Maybe Monday and Tuesday *knock on wood* I'll have time to watch some of the classic Whos.
                              sigpic

Comment

Afternoon Love Shack!!

Just because, I'm confused with all the new names of shows etc, but is that the show with Ben Browder? Or maybe he was auditioning for it. I seem to remember something like that connected with him.
                                Yes Ben Browder was supposed to be the football coach Red in Hellcats, but he pulled out.. he would have been perfect for the role though too bad he pulled out..
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X