Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning bailey

Afternoon Blen
    sigpic

Comment

I'm not a morning person either Copter.

So what Who episodes are you watching Ever?

Comment

BBCAmerica is showing all of the S5 episodes today. So I'm positively wallowing. It's The Daleks in London right now. Toward the end. They're showing them for the release of the dvds or some such.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

So... I made you something last night, Ever. My confidence in it was a little higher last night.

Spoiler:
          sigpic

Comment

Ohhh. Excellent! I'd be wallowing too. I'm hoping that Santa will bring me them on Blueray for Christmas.

Edit - What a lovely sig Bailey!

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
              Ohhh. Excellent! I'd be wallowing too. I'm hoping that Santa will bring me them on Blueray for Christmas.

Edit - What a lovely sig Bailey!
              Thank you Blen.

So when you hope for Dr. Who for Christmas, is it the current season you hope for or do you hope (or own) ALL the seasons?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                So... I made you something last night, Ever. My confidence in it was a little higher last night.

Spoiler:
                Oh, it's gorgeous! OMG! It's gorgeous! Thank you!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Thank you Blen.

So when you hope for Dr. Who for Christmas, is it the current season you hope for or do you hope (or own) ALL the seasons?
                  I've got a site so I can see them all online, but eventually, I'd love all 30 some odd seasons! Especially these 5 that have been made recently.
                  sigpic

Comment

nice sig bailey!

I am still dragging....but food perked me up a bit. Might be able to be prodded into gimping.
                    sigpic

Comment

With all that happy dancing going on, Ever, I had to go look at the sig again and make sure I posted the right one. You are welcome. It is hard to find pics of Rodney without his standard look or the pout.

Owning all 30 seasons would definitely give you something to watch from time to time. Have you seen all the seasons?

How about you Blen, have you seen all the episodes?
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                        nice sig bailey!

I am still dragging....but food perked me up a bit. Might be able to be prodded into gimping.
                        Morning Copter... I'm hoping the shower I'm going to take in a bit will wash away the rest of the cobwebs. (and it's late here) Need to go to bed earlier.
                        sigpic

Comment

I have all of the new seasons (except this most recent)

Time for The Time of Angels and Flesh and Stone Good ep (other than some bits) I think I finally know why River Song rubs me the wrong way she is
                          Spoiler:
                          exactly like McKay both of them take things others have done and run with them making them out to be hero when really they did nothing, all bragging and know it all but can't back most of it up, neither knows how to sit down and shut up!

So really other than her great ep
                          sigpic

Comment

With all that happy dancing going on, Ever, I had to go look at the sig again and make sure I posted the right one. You are welcome. It is hard to find pics of Rodney without his standard look or the pout.

Owning all 30 seasons would definitely give you something to watch from time to time. Have you seen all the seasons?

How about you Blen, have you seen all the episodes?
                            What you have to understand is McCadman is the first ship I fell in love with on SGA. I love the way they snark together and in many of the fics translating that into snark and love!

I've seen a few from the first season of Doctor Who - way back from 1963 I believe. Working my way through them when my computer cooperates.
                            sigpic

Comment

Might have to give Dr. Who a try again after I get caught up with Torchwood. Don't know though... tried it before and it didn't grab me... although I can't even tell you what season.
                              sigpic

Comment

I have seen a few of the classic Who. I have to be in the mood for them though the effects drive me to distraction at times and it is hard to enjoy them that way
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X