Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like both Jade, but I think I like For One Another, because it is less common phrase.
    sigpic

Comment

ok here is the changed Eli/Chloe siggy..

I like this one better I think
      sigpic

Comment

Looks good. Why are you going for smaller?
        sigpic

Comment

sorry I had internet issues... I want the smilies that Hiccups made for me to be seen and at h200px X w700px it's too big and they get cut off.. so I am going down to 150x500
          sigpic

Comment

I gotcha. Mine are typically 600x150.
            sigpic

Comment

ahh ok.. i could go 150x600 if i wanted to, but i like 150x500 for the moment

so I am going to make that Eli/Chole sig into a wallpaper now
              sigpic

Comment

They do look good.

Off to bed sweetie. Talk to you tomorrow.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  They do look good.

Off to bed sweetie. Talk to you tomorrow.
                  Thanks good night hun!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Morning.

Great sigs everyone. Bailey I love that manip. Jade I think I like Destined for one another as a phrase as well.

I spent hours yesterday making some sigs for my fave ships, mainly Gene/Alex and one for Jack/Gwen.

Comment

Hey, ladies, sorry I wasn't on yesterday. Ended up getting picked up from animal-sitting early...which is good, 'cause the bird hates me...and Grandma went and got me an egg salad sandwich and an earl grey tea latte from the coffeeshop for my supper. She was gonna get me and Little Grandma Taco Bell for supper, but I *REALLY* didn't want it, so she just got Little Grandma a little meal from Safeway for her to heat up, but she had something made when we got home anyway, so we waited till she was in her room for the night, since she's very noisy in the kitchen, then we watched Letters to Juliet. which I am almost ashamed to say I actually ended up loving
                      sigpic

Comment

Sounds like a nice day DrJen! I haven't seen Letters to Juliet yet.. I want to!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                          Ever, it looks like she's waiting for a kiss and he is more than reluctant.
                          No, she wants the kiss, but he's deciding if she's too sick and wants to be sure she won't faint from the sheer hotness of it all.

Originally posted by Sapphire_Jade View Post
                          sorry I had internet issues... I want the smilies that Hiccups made for me to be seen and at h200px X w700px it's too big and they get cut off.. so I am going down to 150x500
                          You can go wider as well. I make my sigs at 125x700. Back when they were all 200x600 it started looking ridiculous when I shrunk them down and down and down. They were about the size of a postage stamp.

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

So, potential guttery thought for the day. How did Jenn find out that Ronon is ticklish?
                            sigpic

Comment

Where/when does she state he's ticklish, Ever?

Morning Love Shack.
                              sigpic

Comment

They never mention it in canon. But still, it's a thought.

How are you, Bailey?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X