Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    *gasp* Then what?
    Then I am going right back to scifi I don't think I can go very long without it
    sigpic

Comment

We tried Hawaii 5-0 tonight. Its always hard to tell from the first episode, but not bad.
      sigpic

Comment

Well, it's getting on toward bed time for me, ladies. Good night!
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Goodnight Ever!!!
          sigpic

Comment

Night, Ever! and really, Bailey? I didn't like it much. of course, I'm really only a fan of Daniel Dae Kim, not a fan of Alex McLoughlin or Scott Caan. watching the season premiere of Criminal Minds now, it's great. gonna watch Let The Right One In afterwards, got it in the mail from Netflix today.
            sigpic

Comment

Wasn't a big fan of the first half of the show, but I thought it got better once the team was finally assembled. I think for that reason we are going to give it another episode or two, see if the chemistry between the four is good or not.

Of the four main characters, Caan is the only one I was iffy about. Not a huge BSG fan, but liked Grace Park and kind of interested to see how Alex McLoughlin does in an action show.

Not heard of Let The Right One In.
              sigpic

Comment

I'll link you to some info about it after i eat. supposedly pretty good

edit: man, those tacos were yummy...first thing I've eaten all day besides a cinnamon roll anyway, here's the info http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Let_the..._In_%28film%29
                Last edited by DrJenniferDex; 22 September 2010, 08:45 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

My only meal today was Taco's too. They were good though.

Falling asleep here, so I'm off to bed. Thanks for the link, I'll have to go take a look.
                  sigpic

Comment

I had Taco's (well a Taco) for dinner I guess it was Taco day
                    sigpic

Comment

Just watched the new trailer for season 2 of SGU.. I so can't wait!!!! It looks like it's going to be a good season!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

-laughs- unofficial Taco Day! and I'm glad you're looking forward to it, Jade.
                        sigpic

Comment

wow I really need to be on here during the day when you guys are chatty.. every time I get on your guys are quiet
                          sigpic

Comment

Apart from me. When I get up there's no-one here at all.

Good morning everyone. It's a lovely autumnal day here.

This morning's vid is...

Comment

awww, Jade, I love your Destined siggy, I finally got to see it! and I'm in the same state as you, but I'm on here randomly, I'm really never on at a regular time. actually just came back here the other day after...what has it been, ladies, two years?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                                awww, Jade, I love your Destined siggy, I finally got to see it! and I'm in the same state as you, but I'm on here randomly, I'm really never on at a regular time. actually just came back here the other day after...what has it been, ladies, two years?
                                Thanks That one and the one of just Chloe are my favs.. they turned out really well. I like GIMP.. I can't image what I could create if I had access to both GIMP and Photoshop..

I just finished watching Flashforward and after watching the ending I find out ABC cancelled the show!! GAAAHH!!!! what is it with stations not giving shows a chance.. if it doesn't get the ratings they want in the first year it's axed!! Call me crazy, but for a show to really get it's legs it takes at least 2 seasons!! *sigh* that is one reason I really don't watch regular TV anymore I find a show I really like and when I am really getting into it... it gets canceled.. that's why I am sticking with the scifi genre and the Syfy channel. at least Syfy gives it's shows a chance.. I mean Caprica is getting a 2nd season and if I heard correctly it didn't do fantastic it's first season in ratings..
                                Last edited by Sapphire_Jade; 23 September 2010, 03:22 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X