Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you are enjoying it
    sigpic

Comment

Would you believe Mom and Dad gave us the movie because they didn't like it. I'm not surprised by my dad not liking it, but I'd have figured Mom would!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

My cousin wanted to see it and so I went with her on opening day (I hardly ever go to a movie on opening day but she wanted to see Johnny's new movie) and she didn't care for it said it was too slow and she didn't like the costumes (I told her that was just like blasphemy because the Costume Design was done by Colleen Atwood and I love her her work is always sooooooooooo good)
        sigpic

Comment

Question for the UK people what exactly is Conkers (is that what it is called?) it is a game as far as I can tell
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            Of course, SB is a pretty girl! Look at her mom!

Hubby has said that he's going to have a white table and display a black gun - probably a rifle or shot gun - for when Star starts bringing home boys. It's funny. These kids have him wrapped right around their little fingers.

Oh, I dispair for Star. Because Mr Ever is anything but mild mannered. The poor boy. Although, once she finds a boy who can weather my family of over protective males that the youngest two (Star and her cousin) have wrapped around their fingers and nothing and no one is good enough for these little girls, they will be boys worthy of them.
            my daddy used to clean his father's shot gun when dates showed up...he never used it...just cleaned it...

This is the first day in months I haven't been hot. Oppressively hot. It's nice and cool here right now.
            A/C is actually off tonight because it's going to be 60 ...finally cool!

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg103/ousuisje/SG%20fangurl%20stuff/Thunkalicious/SG-1/Midway64.jpg

I'm tired. I couldn't get to sleep until almost 3 this moring and had to get up at 6 to get the kids up and off to school!

Yay! They're at school!!!!!
            congrats to you!

Comment

Hi Rach how's it going?
              sigpic

Comment

Jewel has started blogging for Syfy's Blastr site:
                http://blastr.com/2010/08/meet-blastrs-new-guest-bl.php
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                  Cool! Thanks, Lythis!

And Bailey's killing us in her Cam/Jenn fic fic even when she's on vacation!
                  sigpic

Comment

Cool interview

I was looking across the top there after finishing it and saw an thing about Torchwood here
                    sigpic

Comment

Cool! Thanks, Lythis!

And Bailey's killing us in her Cam/Jenn fic fic even when she's on vacation!
                      Guess she got some internet access then while in Cali
                      sigpic

Comment

Morning: )

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        Question for the UK people what exactly is Conkers (is that what it is called?) it is a game as far as I can tell
                        Yes it's a game DG. A conker is the very large seed of the horse-chestnut tree. It's played by two players, each with a conker threaded onto a piece of string. You each take turns striking each other's conker until one breaks. Mr Blen still has his prize winning conker from when he was a kid.

See here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Conkers

Originally posted by Lythisrose View Post
                        Thanks!! Good interview.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        Cool interview

I was looking across the top there after finishing it and saw an thing about Torchwood here
                        That's interesting. I'm feeling a lot more hopeful about this series now. Though there isn't anything there for me as a Jack/Gwen shipper.

I enjoyed Alice in Wonderland as well. It was good fun.

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going this morning?
                          sigpic

Comment

White Raven has another chapter of The Courting of Ronon Dex up!
                            sigpic

Comment

I did like the interview about Torchwood but I am now upset that I gave up Starz for BBCA and now Torchwood will be on Starz. So NOT fair

YAY I was starting to wonder if the Courting of Ronon Dex would ever get an update!
                              sigpic

Comment

I got a pm from White Raven today regarding my invitation to Intentions Day saying that her real life is crazy busy right now. Unfortunately, she says she can't make it for Intentions Day. I invited her to drop by anytime. Anyhow, at the end of the story, she says she's hoping to get it updated faster than this last chapter.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X