Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Isn't that the truth that there are so many stories to tell in the Stargate universe - not Universe . Lots of ptb fixes, team story possibilities, friendshippy stories, and shippy stories. I could probably always write for Stargate and be happy.

Although, I will admit to having already written a Picard/Guinan fic for ST:TNG and have ideas for a few EUReKA fics.

God! Scifi is great!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

God! Scifi is great!
      My first SCIFI love was for Firefly, but there is no way I can write that. After that it stemmed out to Smallville, Roswell and then to SGA. It was loving SGA that made me go back and give Stargate SG-1 a second try. I still think those first few seasons were hard to watch, but now the nostalgia of it all has me owning all three movies and fifteen seasons.

Then came the writing... I can't imagine what boring hobby I would be doing if I hadn't discovered writing and ff.net.
      sigpic

Comment

Can you tell I'm trying to kill off as many posts as I can to get in the twenty of so.
        sigpic

Comment

Sci Fi is such an easy thing to write to because everything is possible you can have people travel to alternate universes, go to planets were the rules are all backward, if you don't want to use a setting just go to another planet and it is all "logical" because it is Sci Fi
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            My first SCIFI love was for Firefly, but there is no way I can write that. After that it stemmed out to Smallville, Roswell and then to SGA. It was loving SGA that made me go back and give Stargate SG-1 a second try. I still think those first few seasons were hard to watch, but now the nostalgia of it all has me owning all three movies and fifteen seasons.

Then came the writing... I can't imagine what boring hobby I would be doing if I hadn't discovered writing and ff.net.
            I've been watching scifi since I was about 5. I remember watching Star Trek on reruns way back when. I watched a lot of wonderful movies during that time. Star Wars, Dreamscape (go look it up! It's awesome!) Enemy Mine and others. And then ST:TNG came on and Quantum Leap, Highlander (movies and series but that's more fantasy than scifi), Andromeda, and finally Stargate came along. *loves Stargate* And I seriously needed some extra escapism and I found ff!! Since then, I've discovered Dr Who, EUReKA, Farscape. Lots of love!

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            Can you tell I'm trying to kill off as many posts as I can to get in the twenty of so.
            Post away m'dear!

And the planet I want to fic for is this one...

I just haven't decided if it's SG-1, SGA, or Dr Who that go there.
            sigpic

Comment

Post away we don't mind at all bailey

Yes I love that planet! That is a tough choice though it would be cool for the Dr to go there but imaging the convo's you could get from SG-1 or the SGA teams too.
              sigpic

Comment

I've been contemplating that planet since the cartoon was posted back in April. Hmmmm.

And quite frankly, I don't know if I can write Dr Who. That's a little intimidating to me.
                sigpic

Comment

Well you could write an SGA or SG-1 fic with that planet. I am with you Writing Doctor Who is a bit intimidating
                  sigpic

Comment

Like I said, I've been thinking about it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Well I started writing my story I only have almost 3 pages hand written (and with my writing and the spots that have been crossed out that may be about a page types ) so it is under way. I will work on trying to get a chapter or two of my still unfinished WIP written up so that maybe I can give something to tide over until the new one can be posted.
                      sigpic

Comment

Well, I've added on to one that you gave me the plot bunny on. I'm just trying to decide which turn it needs to take next. Of course, it's only going to be about two typed pages, but ...How badly do I want to embarass Jenn? I mean simply stuttering? Or out and out flame red blush "I'm never speaking of this again?"
                        sigpic

Comment

hmmm without know exactly what has happened or will happen I would go for the blush never talking about this again mainly because well why not? (unless it is a bad I am never talking about this again )
                          sigpic

Comment

Does the third party reading Jennifer's mind simply say that she's in love with Ronon? Or maybe something more revealing?
                            sigpic

Comment

oh well in that case hmmmmmm just the she's in love with Ronon and not any other thoughts she might have
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, hey! There's new fic! http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6176055/...Do_Not_Disturb
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X