Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yes Very

I know I just have to stare at some new pics of him till they look normal How horrible a thought

sigpic

Comment

^nice
      "YOU'RE EASIER THAN THE U.S. CONGRESS."~Nikola
      sigpic
      Sig by ME!!!

Comment

Isn't it
        sigpic

Comment

Will someone slap me & help me wake up. I've barely been able to keep my eyes open all day.

Comment

I would but I am feeling about the same right now I can't stop yawning

Does that help?
            sigpic

Comment

A little bit. Don't suppose you've got any more, perchance?

Comment

let me see

sigpic

Comment

Feeling slightly more perkier. Perhaps a few more might do the trick.

Edit - I do prefer him with the beard. I hope he grows it back.

Comment

Yeah he looks more....I don't know just better but the exact reason why I can't say

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      Loving the pic spammy.

As for Van Gogh - I've heard it pronounced both ways but now I'm wondering whether I've heard it as van Goff in UK programmes and van Go in US ones. Anyway, I was reading a post by a Dutch person on LJ and they say it was pronounced wrong on Doctor Who.

However, I found this on line, so it looks as though both of those pronunciations are wrong.
                      Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                      I am back and the Laptop is all better our Decktop is pretty messed up but since I never use it I don't care

That is a tricky way to say his name everyone is wrong

It is a bummer to be here all alone but what a lovely pic
                      Reading this I seriously felt a headdesk coming on about the Van part of his name. I knew that's the way it'd be pronounced futher east, (Germany, Austria) but didn't think to apply it to The Netherlands.

Love the pics! Working on downloading the new pic of Jason.

Had a lovely day yesterday! Dinner, swimming, relaxing. Wonderful!
                      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

That or a different one?

Glad you had fun yesterday Ever!
                        sigpic

Comment

That's the one, DG! Lovely!

How was your weekend?
                          sigpic

Comment

Glad you had a good day Ever. Where do you swim?

Great pics DG. I'm feeling a little more wide awake now. :d

Comment

Well, last night I was swimming in my pool, but I live about a half mile from a lake that I swim in when I feel the need for actual exercise. The pool is more to splash around in and cool off.
                              sigpic

Comment

Happy to help and it wasn't too bad yesterday I cooked ribs and a pie and had my half brother over with his daughter so we had lunch with my dad and then my Niece plays Kingdom hearts and me and her dad were trying to help her out as best we could To make it better My Brother fixed the comps

Glad you are more awake now Blen

okay I have another question. I know the English way says that a person can't be King or Queen unless they were born to one day rule a country correct? like Diana would only ever have been Princess there had been no divorce even when her hubby was named King. (that is how I understand things) well the News today was talking about the Swedish Royal Wedding and how the Princess married her gym trainer and how the Queen was a commoner before marrying the King so do they not have that same tradition?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X