Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Complete bummer. I don't know what to say. Gotten interested in any new shows? If nothing else, there might be some friendshippy stuff out there.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

there are some but like CSI just isn't the same as seeing the story, similar issue with NCIS, Lost killed my ship (literally as now both parts were killed) plus I am not invested enough in the story anymore, Doctor Who but I haven't found a story there that really just grabs me, Gray's and Private Practice I like but not enough to read fic about . Everything else stuff that has been canceled already. I need a good show that is on that I am really interested in but I swear if I watch a show from the start and I really really like it it is canceled after 1 season
      sigpic

Comment

NCIS is enticing me into becoming another obsession. Love a couple of the ships, love the friendships, love the teamy stuff, love the characters. I've come across several Tiva fics, some really good frienship fics. Lots of Papa Gibbs stories. I just hate wading through the Gibbs/Abby or Gibbs/Ziva fics. Just eeeewww!
        sigpic

Comment

That is another issue I have is it seems that a lot of the people writing the fics are putting ship stuff that I really don't want to read or even have hints of (Gibbs/Abby have a father daughter thing and I will not consider anything else)

on FB I took a "What Doctor are you?" Quiz and I saw that I was the 10th Doctor cool but I didn't read what is said I did and Wow that is good!

"Allons-y!" You are enthusiastic and appear childish and rude on occasion though you are truly intelligent. You have a tendency to judge yourself too harshly and take blame for things that were not your fault. Your strong morals make you easy to anger when someone is ac...ting stupidly or wrongly. You take absurd amounts of joy in the simple things and though you don't plan the situation out, it seems to go your way in the end even if you have to work for it. You are loved for your witty mind and deep understanding of people.

That is very me
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            there are some but like CSI just isn't the same as seeing the story, similar issue with NCIS, Lost killed my ship (literally as now both parts were killed) plus I am not invested enough in the story anymore, Doctor Who but I haven't found a story there that really just grabs me, Gray's and Private Practice I like but not enough to read fic about . Everything else stuff that has been canceled already. I need a good show that is on that I am really interested in but I swear if I watch a show from the start and I really really like it it is canceled after 1 season
            Well, depending on ships there wouldn't always be fics to read, either. That's the problem with my other ship. *I* am actually the main fanfic provider there, and video provider... Kinda sucks, cause I rarely find fics by others to read...
            sigpic
            My Site || My Blog

Comment

I like Sara and Grissom together but I am not as big on that one as I was with Jenn and Ronon. I liked YoBling but like GSR I am not a huge fan of it. I think I can count on 1 hand the couples I am a big fan of so finding stuff to read is not easy
              sigpic

Comment

That would suck. Being the only writer for a certain ship. Ugh!

Of course, for a few ships I read about, there are only one or two writers that write often or with any sort of skill.
                sigpic

Comment

*huggles*
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                    I like Sara and Grissom together but I am not as big on that one as I was with Jenn and Ronon. I liked YoBling but like GSR I am not a huge fan of it. I think I can count on 1 hand the couples I am a big fan of so finding stuff to read is not easy
                    On CSI I loved the possibility of YoBling. No idea why they didn't persue that one more. And then Gary Dourdan had to go get stupid. I saw the GSR there, but I was kinda meh about it all. And Wedges is cute, but it doesn't grab at me. The other one I like over there was/is Nick/Mandy. Not that they'd ever do anything with Nick. Apparently, he's not allowed to have a personal life.
                    sigpic

Comment

And when we were talking about Inkheart the other day, and the book of it, why didn't anybody mention that it's a trilogy of books? I gimped (limped) my way around Barnes and Nobel yesterday some and saw all three books.

And me without money!
                      sigpic

Comment

Sorry Ever I didn't know it was a trilogy and that stinks
                        sigpic

Comment

It stinks, but I knew it would happen. There's not enough money in the world for me to walk into Barnes and Nobel and me get all the books I want. Oh, but a girl can dream. . .
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            That would suck. Being the only writer for a certain ship. Ugh!

Of course, for a few ships I read about, there are only one or two writers that write often or with any sort of skill.
                            I'm not the *only* writer, but it's not far from that. There are one other really good one and a couple that varies in quality... some things are decent, but there are also some that are so unrealistic that I can't swallow it, which sucks cause I want it to be good SO bad, because there are just so few stories to begin with...
                            sigpic
                            My Site || My Blog

Comment

Not only is there not enough money for the books but the movies or CD's either

That is another issues with finding good fanfics
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, God! Cds! I'm sooooo far behind on the "I want this cd" list it's not even funny. And there is just so much! So much varied stuff! I'm right on the verge of cutting some serious corners and joining Rhapsody or something like that for a few months and just go crazy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X