Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
    I've been feeling a bit dizzy all day.

I'm glad i don't have to pick my favourites out of all the S/J artwork. How would you choose?

Survivors
    Spoiler:

My ship came in!!!!

But I had very mixed feelings about it. Tom is wearing his heart on his sleeve but Anya appears undecided. Still next week it looks like Tom is going to get shot, so what will Anya's reaction be I wonder.

I have to say that other events in that episode were just so sad. I cried.
    *hughs* Feel better soon! But I am glad your about your ship I am sad now, new House will be on the 8th of March *cries* I cannot wait! I believe in my ship in there

BTW I chose over 60 artworks... It took me over three hours in total I guess

Originally posted by Shooting Star 7 View Post
    ever says hi and im off of moderation!
    Congrats Now you can be chatting with us and you will see how the posts fly away

Comment

Fingers crossed for your ship SeN.

I'm glad to see your are off Moderation Star. And the sig looks great.

Now I managed to mess up my Corel Movie Maker. I tried to be clever & downloaded too much. So now I've had to remove the program & then re-upload it. Drat. It's going to take me ages to sort out those clips again.

I think I need Chewie to sort Desmond out.

Comment

Now I managed to mess up my Corel Movie Maker. I tried to be clever & downloaded too much. So now I've had to remove the program & then re-upload it. Drat. It's going to take me ages to sort out those clips again.
        I use Corel, too (Corel Video Studio), but I'm confused at what you mean with downloading too much and that messing it up.
        sigpic
        My Site || My Blog

Comment

Hope Chewie sets Desmond right Blen!
          sigpic

Comment

I downloaded about 30 episodes MK. Which it didn't like at all. The last episode of those I uploaded wouldn't go in the Video section. Corel was trying to put it in the Images section (which I didn't want as I can't open video in that section). Then when I tried to remove a couple of episodes hoping to speed things up a bit, I just got an error message constantly & it froze completely. Even after shutting it down & re-opening it again I was still getting the error message. I think I confused it somewhat.

Comment

Not on my own, I haven't. I just assumed that the summary part would be formatted as well.

Don't talk to me about computers. My modem is acting up.

Re Survivors -
              Spoiler:
              Later it is mentioned that the virus has killed 99% of the world's population. The 90% was an estimate by the government but it was wrong.

The thing with it being unethical for Jenn to treat Ronon I tend to ignore. We never see her treat him again after Quarantine. That was one of the reasons why I honestly thought our ship would come home. She treats Rodney with no qualms, because IMO she has no romantic feelings for him. But she has made pretty certain that she doesn't actually lay a finger on Ronon. I seem to remember Woolsey says something to Ronon at the end of The Prodigal about how he is her most awkward patient but I guess that is purely because she is in change of the Infirmary and that she gets a junior physician to do the actual treating. But I have to agree about the double standards. What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Cheeky bloody hamster.
              I think there are some that will always hate the ship because they dislike the character or because they "want" ronon for themselves... as for me... with a limited group of people you will always have some "unethical" couples.... simply because there aren't that many to choose from ie Shep/Elizabeth, Jack/Sam, etc....I don't see it as unethical myself... it's fiction... sheeeeesh!

LOVE THE HAMSTER!!!!

Thank you Pocus, I'm pleased you enjoyed it. I am sorry to hear about Mr Pocus's hand. You could get a bag of frozen vegetables, warp a cloth around it and let him rest his hand on it. It may take the swelling down a bit & make it feel easier.

Ever - toast soldiers are these

Toast cut into strips so you can dip them into your egg.

Mimz take note for when you come to the UK.
              so soft-boiled eggs eh? we like them hardboiled at my house.... actually a kind of almost hard boiled with the yolk a creamy golden yellow but not runny.

Originally posted by Pocus View Post
              OH I KNOW how stubborn men can be. We went out today and got him a sling from Walmart and he won't let me help him adjust it to fit, so he is back to the bandanna. *headdesk*

I guess Jenn would have to deal with that with Ronon. He doesn't take his injuries too seriously. I wonder if he only started getting them looked at because it was a chance to see Jenn for a few minutes. Once he is in the infirmary, he blows off the blood.
              I agree Pocus... it was always to see Jenn... then show off how tough he is!

Hello star- cute siggie very cute.
              Mimz-- still got a ton of snow? I have had two slide offs, one mailbx crash and three skids on ours here... I am SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ready for spring!

Comment

Well I'm off to bed now. *waves at Rache*

Night everyone.

Comment

Night Blen Did you get things sorted out with you vid maker?
                  sigpic

Comment

I as just having a rummage & discovered this from a whille back. I'd forgotten all about this one.

I decided to do an in depth analysis of the scene from Missing where Ronon saves Jenn. With critical remarks on various characters.

Spoiler:

Our heroes have found Jenn and Teyla and are coming under attack from the Bola kai.

Ronon realizes that he needs to assist Teyla in helping Jenn.

Ronon makes his move.

Rodney decides he needs a wee.

Ronon moves quickly towards Jenn & Teyla.

Rodney is still bursting.

Ronon is nearly there.

Rodney has spotted a bug.

Ronon grabs Jenn's arm.

Rodney is chasing the bug.

Gotcha!!

Rodney decides to shoot the bug.

Ronon & the girls are away.

Rodney looks with one eye to see if the bug is dead.

Rodney discovers that the bug is still alive.

Right. I am off to bed now. Night.

Edit - I've been sorting it out this evening DG. I think it may take me a while though.

Comment

That is great

Oh dear hope it goes okay
                      sigpic

Comment

okay the link for this vid was posted in the Thunk thread and as I know not everyone goes there

It is so Ronon!!
                        sigpic

Comment

hi and kool vid!
                          sigpic

Comment

Hello and I thought so too
                            sigpic

Comment

Morning.

That's a great vid.

Does anyone know how to get names of characters added to FF net? I've discovered some Survivors stories but none of the characters are listed. I'd add them but I don't know how.

Edit - Ignore that last bit. I've just found out I have to e-mail them.

Comment

Morning Blen
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X