Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*slightly crazed look* I've committed myself to creating two or three picture-heavy explanations of SGA for my sister, which she'll receive as soon as I get enough screenshots of Wraith and Genii and Replicators and...and...and - *curls up on the floor*

So. Yeah. That might take a while.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

Heavens Shanna! That's going to be some task!

Remember http://www.stargatesg1971.com/ are really good for screencaps.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
        I prefer older Jason but then again I would (being a little older myself )

And I shouldn't worry about the McKellers. I just hope they aren't too disappointed when jennifer turns their guy down. I like them actually. They are all Jewel/Keller fans as well and I feel we should stick together in the face of the "opposition"
        Jup that's why I like them, too.
        There are so many Jen haters our there.. it's nice to know there are other people who like her, too ^^
        += +lots of children
        Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
          Yup, he's just perfect... I admit that I liked Aragorn( lord of the rings) better when he was all dirty and stuff

But eve though Steve Finnan is from Limerick *coughs* he lives in Liverpool and was raised in England... no Irish accent and nothing of him in Ireland
          And Stevie G is a great player Scouse people are sweet
          Oh God I loved him as well!

So heroic!

Aw well just insert the Irish accent!

Wow do I love the way liverpool people speak!

Dr Keller Supporter!

Team Ronon-bring it on McKellers! (But hi though!)

Adorer of s hair!

loves its just the way it is!

Jack:The loons! Dont forget the loons!

Comment

I prefer older Jason but then again I would (being a little older myself )

And I shouldn't worry about the McKellers. I just hope they aren't too disappointed when jennifer turns their guy down. I like them actually. They are all Jewel/Keller fans as well and I feel we should stick together in the face of the "opposition"
            I dont understand the haters!

Shes never done anything wrong but be Carsons replacement!

I know he was loved and all but god give her a chance!

Dr Keller Supporter!

Adorer of s hair!

Comment

Originally posted by dollsnatch View Post
              Oh God I loved him as well!

So heroic!

Aw well just insert the Irish accent!

Wow do I love the way liverpool people speak!
              hehe, so we agree then:
              Nothing like that is like Rodney (allthough, like I've already pointed it out, Iprefer Rodney to be my boyfriend) but Ronon and Aragorn... hm... it's past 1 am in Germany... but I'll keep the dirty comments to myself

The Scouse and Cork accent sounds very similar... I'm looking forward to my time there

I dont understand the haters!

Shes never done anything wrong but be Carsons replacement!

I know he was loved and all but god give her a chance!
              I know that it's hard for most people to accept her.After all, there has always been a female CMO in SG and it was about time there was a male one.
              And there are many men who can't think of Jewel to have the role of a woman in charge.
              After all, Kaylee was a very... sexual character
              Last edited by Seythia; 09 August 2008, 03:07 PM.
              += +lots of children

Comment

My favourite Scouser: Jenny Ellison
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                  DG, what was Outcast about, again? I don't recall.

Feet one:

Spoiler:
                  Ronon Dex, Broken Ties

Feet two:

Spoiler:
                  Evan Lorne, Doppelganger

Now where's my prize? -big grin-
                  okay y'all were busy while I was at the store and Outcast was the one where John's Dad died and he and Ronon went back to Earth

I know! I saw the repeat yesterday and started squealing like a madwoman "its mike,its mike!"

Aw it was fantastic! And Canadian! I wish theyd do another season so we could see what happened!

I loved seeing Mike and did you know that Christina (Vicki) is going to be in Whispers (I squeeeeee'd when I saw that)
                  sigpic

Comment

hehe, so we agree then:
                    Nothing like that is like Rodney (allthough, like I've already pointed it out, Iprefer Rodney to be my boyfriend) but Ronon and Aragorn... hm... it's past 1 am in Germany... but I'll keep the dirty comments to myself

The Scouse and Cork accent sounds very similar... I'm looking forward to my time there

I know that it's hard for most people to accept her.After all, there has always been a female CMO in SG and it was about time there was a male one.
                    And there are many men who can't think of Jewel to have the role of a woman in charge.
                    After all, Kaylee was a very... sexual character
                    They have a very um...strong accent!

Yeah but still...no reason to hate her so intensly! AH there we go-the "women cant do the job as well" thing!

See I never saw Firefly-they never showed it here, I only know what I read on wikipedia.Im thinking I should probably get to watching sime epis!

I loved seeing Mike and did you know that Christina (Vicki) is going to be in Whispers (I squeeeeee'd when I saw that)
                    Yeah I saw that I was like "no way!coincidence much??"

Shes an awesome actress! I really liked Corinnes character too she was sooo funny!
                    Aw...I miss that show1

Dr Keller Supporter!

Adorer of s hair!

Comment

Doll, You MUST beg, steal or borrow Firefly. Put it on Christmas lists, birthday lists etc until you see it. It is wonderful. I honestly don't know of a single person who doesn't like it once they have seen it & nobody can understand why it was cancelled.

Comment

They have a very um...strong accent!

Yeah but still...no reason to hate her so intensly! AH there we go-the "women cant do the job as well" thing!

See I never saw Firefly-they never showed it here, I only know what I read on wikipedia.Im thinking I should probably get to watching sime epis!
                        Thats why I chose cork.
                        There is this lovely irish film called 'The wind that shakes the barley'...
                        most of the actors are from Cork Co. and it features Cilian Murphy *drools*
                        the DVD has German subs and dub but I want to be able to understand it in the English version (right know I can understand about 40-50% *lol*)

Ahhh, you really should watch Firefly and Serenity. It's beautiful and Kaylee eating strwberries? That#s where I fell in love

Many men have problems with having women as their superiors.
                        Sad but true
                        += +lots of children

Comment

I think Jennifer should get the strawberries out when Ronon is about

Comment

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3128/2571533692_1a2707d274.jpg

I think Jennifer should get the strawberries out when Ronon is about
                            *dies while removing the [IMG] tags*

THAT's what I've meant.
                            She's soooo hot like like that.
                            I wonder how Ronon could EVER restist her
                            Spoiler:
                            Rodney does, obviously, so a huge plus for all the MsSheppers
                            += +lots of children

Comment

Thats why I chose cork.
                              There is this lovely irish film called 'The wind that shakes the barley'...
                              most of the actors are from Cork Co. and it features Cilian Murphy *drools*
                              the DVD has German subs and dub but I want to be able to understand it in the English version (right know I can understand about 40-50% *lol*)

Ahhh, you really should watch Firefly and Serenity. It's beautiful and Kaylee eating strwberries? That#s where I fell in love

Many men have problems with having women as their superiors.
                              Sad but true
                              Ah no! Cillian Murphy scares the bejesus outta me-hes so creepy! But that film is apparently amazing, I must rent it out some time. But first Ill watch Firefly since you two are so vehement about it lol!

Doll, You MUST beg, steal or borrow Firefly. Put it on Christmas lists, birthday lists etc until you see it. It is wonderful. I honestly don't know of a single person who doesn't like it once they have seen it & nobody can understand why it was cancelled.
                              Ok Im convinced-Ill see can I catch a few epis online! Though my friend has seen Serenity and she loved it!

Dr Keller Supporter!

Adorer of s hair!

Comment

I'm going to bed now everyone. Happy Ronon/Keller dreams

P.S. The Doc & Wildman social group numbers has increased to 51

Comment

Working...
                                X