Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mountiegirl View Post
    I'm always on the phone to my friends, I'm like an agony aunt. I often joke how I'm the youngest yet everyone treats me like the oldest. It's weird...
    Anyway...
    back on topic
    am am the second oldest of my close friends (and out of four that isn't a big deal) and I am the decisive one when we are together I am the one who ends up making the decision about where we are going or what we are doing

and Mountie thanks for the congrats I was typing up my responce to SeN when you posted the first one.

and right back on topic

look he even plays guitar why would she pick Rodney (okay this one might be a strech but still just LOOK at him)
    sigpic

Comment

thanks Blen again I was replying while others are posting
      sigpic

Comment

Have to say the whole supportive vibe over here gives me the warm fuzzies. Glad you liked Getting Warm (smut and other version!) and, yes, reviews are as love - thanks. You guys rock, will write you some more fics soon

Comment

Originally posted by journeyman07 View Post
          Have to say the whole supportive vibe over here gives me the warm fuzzies. Glad you liked Getting Warm (smut and other version!) and, yes, reviews are as love - thanks. You guys rock, will write you some more fics soon
          that is why we all like this thread everyone is way cool
          sigpic

Comment

Blen, we are to wicked already But If Everlovin wouldn't say anything I would be silent... ((((Everlovin)))) You know how I mean it It's funny here with you all

Ok, I was updating photobucket again and there are some pics (not sure about getting out of gutter but I'm trying...)

Comment

Congrats on 1100 Dragongirl!
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

should I say how much I love him in that shirt??

EDIT: Thanks Everlovin
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by journeyman07 View Post
                  And we will be happy

Thanks Blen.

Too many people right now talking here, it"s impossible to finish response before there are two or three more...

DG, the t-shirt is the right one - without sleeves... *sigh*
                  The same for the guitar

Comment

I love it here Journey, as well Everyone is so friendly.

And DG you're far outstipping me when it comes to post numbers! I still have a way to reach the thousand mark. And DG - I bet you would prefer Ronon to take that that shirt off!

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                      And we will be happy

Thanks Blen.

Too many people right now talking here, it"s impossible to finish response before there are two or three more...

DG, the t-shirt is the right one - without sleeves... *sigh*
                      The same for the guitar
                      yeah it is busy here right now.

and yes I LOVE tanktops/wifebeaters/A-shirts/sleevless shirts on guys aaahhhh*In Best Homer Simpson drool voice*

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                      I love it here Journey, as well Everyone is so friendly.

And DG you're far outstipping me when it comes to post numbers! I still have a way to reach the thousand mark. And DG - I bet you would prefer Ronon to take that that shirt off!
                      I just get caught up in talking plus I don't have a kido to take care of so with less responcabilities I am free to talk more.

and yes I wonder why a guy who apparently takes his shirt off so often off camera keeps it on so much in front of the camera (it upsets me too I love a nice toned back and we have only seen it once)
                      sigpic

Comment

This is so off topic but how did a tank top get nicknamed a wife-beater? I've never figured that one out.
                        sigpic

Comment

you know I have no idea other than maybe a sterotype that men that beat their wives where those shirts and or they are rednecks that whear tanktops but honestly I have no idea why tanktops are called wifebeaters only that I have head them being called both.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            This is so off topic but how did a tank top get nicknamed a wife-beater? I've never figured that one out.
                            It is??? What a very strange name.

People - I have a very serious problems here.
                            Spoiler:

I have only two tea bags to last until morning!

What am i going to do?????

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                              It is??? What a very strange name.

People - I have a very serious problems here.
                              Spoiler:

I have only two tea bags to last until morning!

What am i going to do?????
                              Coffee, Blen, coffee I wouldn't get up without a cup...

Comment

SeNedra, it's what, almost 10 pm there? Drink one cup of tea, chat for us a while, go to bed and buy some more! Easy!

Oops, sorry! I scrolled down too fast! Blenca, 8 o' clock? I'm afraid you'll have to drink both cups and buy more in the morning!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X