Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Click away...er, not too often. Yeah. We'll go with once a day.

And geniuses need love too.

Black J/T sig made by Blencathra, Keller sig by Krissie, all others made by me

My Fics (updated 7/29/09)

Comment

-pouts- I give up, I can never get an egg. -is very jealous right now-
      sigpic

Comment

*pats DrJenn on the head* Strong with the Force young DrJenn is. Give up you must not.

...Why did I just do that? I can't stand Star Wars.

Comment

*edges slowly away*

Are you feeling all right Shanna?

And why can't you have an egg Dr Jenn?

Comment

Nope, I'm pretty much crazy 362 days out of the year. The other three are the days I have to dedicate to pretending I actually like the distant relatives I haven't seen in about fifteen years.

Comment

That's never fun.

And Blenca, either there's no eggs, or I'm not fast enough.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                -pouts- I give up, I can never get an egg. -is very jealous right now-
                try at the top of every hour for like 5 minutes if you comp loads it fast enough you should be able to get one there is also a way to adopt eggs that have been abandoned but the go fast too
                sigpic

Comment

My comp is plenty fast, but unfortunately I'm not so hot with the laptop's built-in mouse. -waves goodbye- Off to the park for the next four hours or so!
                  sigpic

Comment

DrJenn, I think I chose! I didn't know Within Temptation but I totaly fell in lovwe with Memories. And the text fits well. Thnaks! Now I must force myself not to start will I am ready with more important things

But I couldn't resist Gimp and now I am trying to do something, will show you later

Comment

Whoot, another convert to the awesomeness that is Within Temptation! I actually first heard them on YouTube, a bunch of Great and Terrible Beauty videos, and fell in love.

Okay, now I'm really out. Laters!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                        DrJenn, I think I chose! I didn't know Within Temptation but I totaly fell in lovwe with Memories. And the text fits well.
                        The songs from their first album 'Mother earth' are great, too.

Ah, I'm going to be pissed if Ronon's 'love' is NOT going to be Jen. grr
                        += +lots of children
                        Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

It will be Seythia! Keep faith!

That was odd. I just got thrown out of windows & had to find a new product key, which was a bit of a pain.

Comment

*Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

*Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Where is everyone?

Comment

Working...
                                X