Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like your sig, gategirl
    I mean... you did it with paint, right?
    I wouldn't be able to do ANYTHING with paint

YAY! I'm 21!
    (only in GMT+1 that is XD)
    += +lots of children
    Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller supporter!

Comment

Originally posted by Seythia View Post
      I like your sig, gategirl
      I mean... you did it with paint, right?
      I wouldn't be able to do ANYTHING with paint

YAY! I'm 21!
      (only in GMT+1 that is XD)
      this ?
      Spoiler:

You like this? its not one of my better Sigs....
      But yeah i made it with paint
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Yay, Seythia!
        sigpic

Comment

Hi ya'll been AWOL for a while.

Hows everybody been??

Just saw the new pics for Tracker.

Hmmmm.... I notice they dont include any Ronon or McKay...keeping us guessing!

Like the new Team Ronon sigs guys!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SEYTHIA!!!

Dr Keller Supporter!

Team Ronon-bring it on McKellers! (But hi though!)

Adorer of s hair!

loves its just the way it is!

Jack:The loons! Dont forget the loons!

Comment

-hugs Doll- Hi.

Quick question, I know I've asked this before...least I think I have...but it needs to be asked again. If anyone uses the American version of Windows Movie Maker, do you know what codec it wants me to download so that I can add music to my video? Every time I try, it tells me I need to download the right codec, but it also won't tell me which one.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
              Hey guys

Totally shocking news about the show (I found out last night), but at least there'll be a movie. *sigh*

Here's some art:

Teaser:

Spoiler:

Enjoy.
              *hugs back* Hi DrJen!

OMG this amazing you are freakishly talented Renisanz!!!

It looks even better in colour!

I am SO mad right now-whhhhhy???Ok a movie but still!

MGMG you suck! Unless you renew...in which case I love you all and wish your lives to be like, you know...good...and all.

Im so sick of bosses cancelling excellent shows-Blood Ties, Moonlight (vampires mmmm!) and OMG firefly-Im nearly finished watching all of it-I cannot believe they ever cancelled it! I love River-shes so fantastically loopy!

Dr Keller Supporter!

Adorer of s hair!

Comment

YES, Blood Ties!!! -glares at the morons that canceled that- And the people at Fox suck anyway, except for the ones who make House, and I actually stopped watching that awhile ago. Just doesn't interest me anymore, I miss the old team, though I did like a lot of the newbies, especially Thirteen(did they ever give her a name?) and Cole(though I had no idea he was in Death Sentence. I think I need to watch it again).
                sigpic

Comment

Doll that is exactly how we feel Blood Ties is gone and lets face it Fox was stupid for ending Firefly and now SGA
                  sigpic

Comment

-holds up both hands for high-fives from everyone who misses Blood Ties, Firefly, or SGA, or all of the above- Cheers for good shows that got canned because people are fools!
                    sigpic

Comment

Happy Birthday, RoadNotTaken!!!!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hey guys...

Seriously depressed person posting here I think i might even have a breakdown....

As Doll said, so many good shows cancelled. Blood Ties (which i didnt even know about til now, i figured that they would cancel it though, it wasnt mainstream enough for them), Moonlight, Jericho (which was my favourite show of all time)

I really honestly cannot see the reason for them cancelling. I mean yeah, they want to bring out this new spin off, but why take our show away from us?

Anyway... At least i still have seasons 6-10 of SG1 to watch and the movies, not that it is any consolation though *sigh*

Reni! That art is gorgeous!! By the way, this is Winchestergal78,im one of your avid readers on FF.net

Anyhow, just wanted to come in here and touch base,and complain to all of you guys who understand...

*hugs* to all

Comment

Originally posted by DrJenniferDex View Post
                          YES, Blood Ties!!! -glares at the morons that canceled that- And the people at Fox suck anyway, except for the ones who make House, and I actually stopped watching that awhile ago. Just doesn't interest me anymore, I miss the old team, though I did like a lot of the newbies, especially Thirteen(did they ever give her a name?) and Cole(though I had no idea he was in Death Sentence. I think I need to watch it again).
                          I never got into House tbh-when they showed it here it was shown completley out of order so I was like majorly confused about what was going on with the characters and gave up after about 6 episodes!

I really liked...Chase was it??,the majorly cute australian guy?!

In like that with Greys-this season just doesnt interest me-and I used to LOVE it!
                          Im just excited about Bones and the fact that theyre finally showing season 5 of SA here!

*Sigh* Blood Ties- I was actually obsessed. Henry...wow did I love that b*stard son of a king!

Oh I caved and bought War and Peace btw-Im gonna wait until Im finished my other books and give it my full attention its so ridiculously long,Ill have to!

Firefly!!! Its amazing Mal is so funny! "Now thats morbid and creepifying!" "But make sure she does it quiet like" I was laughing for about an hour for some reason!

Summer Glau is fantastic-here cockney accent was amazing when she was imintating Basil I actually cried laughing watching that!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROAD!!!
                          Last edited by dollsnatch; 21 August 2008, 03:46 PM.

Dr Keller Supporter!

Adorer of s hair!

Comment

-agrees with pretty much everything Doll just said, hugs Forever back, and wishes Road a happy birthday as well-
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Foreverlonely View Post
                              Hey guys...

Seriously depressed person posting here I think i might even have a breakdown....

As Doll said, so many good shows cancelled. Blood Ties (which i didnt even know about til now, i figured that they would cancel it though, it wasnt mainstream enough for them), Moonlight, Jericho (which was my favourite show of all time)

I really honestly cannot see the reason for them cancelling. I mean yeah, they want to bring out this new spin off, but why take our show away from us?

Anyway... At least i still have seasons 6-10 of SG1 to watch and the movies, not that it is any consolation though *sigh*

Reni! That art is gorgeous!! By the way, this is Winchestergal78,im one of your avid readers on FF.net

Anyhow, just wanted to come in here and touch base,and complain to all of you guys who understand...

*hugs* to all
                              The way the press releases read to me is like MGM is making money hand over fist on DVD sales. More so than they are actually airing episodes. Therefore they are going to make the movies.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Too many show that are well loved by fans are cancelled because exec are stupid hmmmm If I give someone more talented than me a few pics could I get a sig made for all the shows that were cancelled too early
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X