Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wraithfound View Post
    I love the icon sanssong! Brilliantly done!
    Thank you kindly! I had to capture that nuzzle. Who knew that Ronon would be a nuzzler?

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
      I love this line. I was waiting for this episode to air to finish this story I'm working on for a fic-a-thon in February. Now I've got some interesting places I can take the story.
      Hi Renisanz, long time no see! Glad you liked the ficlet. It's my first stab at a one shot. And I think it's drabble, but I'm not quite sure what the definition of that is... Anyway, it's up at http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4023105/1/Easy

Glad to hear you have another WIP. Look forward to reading it.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Rubicon View Post
        OMG!!!!!!
        It's a SGA: Ronon & Keller Choose Your Own Adventure story!!!
        Yeah, this is fun - choosing the direction of the story. Star, you are awesome!
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
          Actually, when Vaberella and I started this thread it was our intention, NOT to have fic posted in the thread, but off site at an LJ so that when we got our act together, we could have our very own Ronon/Keller archive where all the great R/K fic could be easily found and read over and over. The problem with posting to the thread is it gets lost. I know it can be a tad inconvenient to click out of the thread to read, but if we can get the archive up and running, then we can put our fic there and post the links here. I have the site almost set up, but have been so swamped with real life that I can't get around to fixing the problem I had with it when I installed the fic archive software. I'll give it another shot this weekend and see what I can do. It's definitely high time we had our own archive.

Glad you like it! Enjoy!

Sorry...didn't mean to subvert the law of the land....
          Spoiler:
          sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
            What I like in this ship? Ronon will be more civilized and he can change into a normal man, who has positive feelings, who doesn't fear to be betrayed and lost again. Maybe he will return to his art hobbies as we could read in JM's deleted scenes on his blog. On the other side, Jennifer can be a wilder girl and she can learn from him. I am not a "shipper", but this relationship will be useful for both character so I support them. The actor and the actress can play something new too, so they will enjoy it.

Awesome insight! ITA, the ship gives both characters an avenue for personal growth that they wouldn't have had otherwise.

Can't wait to see how it plays out!
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
              And it's still not there. Aren't they afraid they'll fry their server when all the download requests come flooding in???

Actually, I've watched it... somewhere else. In lousy quality, but at least my mind's at ease now. Doodley, I'll be back with my comments after I've seen it properly. In some places I could hardly make out the facial expressions. For example, it appeared that
              Spoiler:
              Ronon was smiling almost the whole time he was talking about Melena. Gotta analyze that, that sounds fishy to my.

I was also puzzled that
              Spoiler:
              after injuring himself so often just to see her he made it so hard for her to talk to him.

But as I said, I'll need to see it properly, then we'll talk.

Are we not allowed to mention...."somewhere else?"

Gotcha - we will wait to discuss until you can really view the eppy properly.

Damn you, iTunes!!!
              Spoiler:
              sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Thank you kindly! I had to capture that nuzzle. Who knew that Ronon would be a nuzzler?

OMG! I want a banner that says...

Ronon Dex: Runner | Warrior | Nuzzler
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

It actually suprises me that no one has made one along the same line as that yet.

Comment

Originally posted by wraithfound View Post
                    It actually suprises me that no one has made one along the same line as that yet.
                    I'm going to go give it a try and create my very first banner. Wish me luck!
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post
                      Go for it, Doodley! I'm sure it's gonna be great!

sigpic
                      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Wow - the eppy is still not on iTunes. This must be some kind of record...
                        Tell me about it! I can't use iTunes anyways, but for SOW it was up at 5am! I know because I was sitting there, infront of the computer, at 5am!

Well I'm just creating all over the dang place here! I made a new icon too.
                        Spoiler:

Can't get enough of that nuzzle!
                        oooh lovely!!!

hehe... Ronon, you softie...

Good luck with the sig making Doodley! I could make you one if you'd like...
                        --Kate

Comment

AH HAH!!! Here's my first one, you inspired me.... sort of, It's pretty bad but here it is
                          I hope your try goes better Doodley

Comment

I may be able to do something about that. (me--->graphic designer)

I'm so stoked that Ronon as a nuzzler is now canon. I pictured him as being really sweet and affectionate in a a relationship, and conveyed that in the fic I wrote. Overall this season they've been showing the more sensitive side of Ronon. First with Teyla in Spoils of War, and now with Jen in Quarantine. His character has just been evolving at he distances himself from his Runner past.
                            . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Okay, I finally did it! I got the Ronon/Jenn Fic Archive up and running! There's one glitch with the site settings not displaying, but that shouldn't get in the way of posting stories, registering and reading! I'll get the glitch taken care of at some point this week when I can talk to my e-fic coding friend.

Yay!!!!!! Here's the link http://www.rkfic.gate-of-dreams.com/

Lets get some GREAT R/K stories going in there!

Comment

Okay, Penegal, you got it! Sorry to hear you have to work on the weekend...

Just a general question - is it okay if I post this fic here in bits and pieces and spoiler caps? I had a problem in this respect on another thread once. Thing is, I like to keep things in sequence in my LJ, and there's a Ronon/Melena WIP story there. Once I'm done with this one (and that should not take too long) I'll post it on fanfiction.net - if you think it's good enough.
                                I am so lazy that I would love to have fanfic posted here but since its against the rules please keep us updated when you post a new one!

Originally posted by daisy1979 View Post
                                I must be off because I'm pregnant and always spacey lately with baby #1!
                                Congrats Daisy!! I have two sons and love to chat about kids!!
                                Okay, here's the next bit. It can end right here or we can let them have that
                                Spoiler:
                                kiss they miss out on in Quarantine.

Your choice!

Spoiler:
                                “Way I see it, we found out that I like you and you like me. What’s to talk about?”

Shaking her head, Jennifer sighed, “You make it sound so easy…”

“Because it is. You earth people think too much. And plan too much.” Ronon covered her small fingers that gripped the banister with his own big hand. “Takes all the fun away.”

Feeling her heartbeat quicken at his touch, Jennifer smiled up at him coyly. “And it was no planning on your part that you brought me to this balcony, which is incidentally in the most tucked away corner of the whole city?”

He grinned. “Figured we enjoyed being alone together yesterday, why not today?”

“True, but the circumstances yesterday were different, the fact that we were alone was only because…”

Gently, Ronon put a finger across her lips to silence her. “You’re thinking too much again. It felt good. Yesterday. With you.” After a moment, Jennifer nodded.

“So we try it again. Today. Tomorrow. And see what happens. Alright?”

This time, Jennifer’s nod came instantly. “Good,” Ronon said, dropping his hand from her mouth. His arm went around her and he pulled her to his side. Together they looked out over the water. Contentedly, Jennifer let her head rest against his chest. He was right. This was easy. And it felt good. And they would just see what happened.
                                I know that I am really late on this reply, but this ends perfectly right here! Great K/R ship!!

Well I'm just creating all over the dang place here! I made a new icon too.
                                Spoiler:

Can't get enough of that nuzzle!
                                This one is great!! loving the nuzzle

Thanks for my sig Methos

Comment

Working...
                                X