Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you DG!

I hope we get a lot of chances for swooning in Tracker.

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
      We have a man. A MAN! And we're clinging on to you
      Jason you should be warned we have had guys on this thread before ....

BTW does anybody know what happend to them ?? lol
      sigpic
      sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

well I wasn't here when they were so I have none tied up in a closet anywhere
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
          Yup, it's him.
          He is also on the John Elizabeth thread sometimes. I posted there today, cause I watched some SGA season 1 ep and wanted some J/E fic recs. Sorry J/T shippers, that's my ship
          I didn't know he hung out there. I love his Razzie fics. And we'll let you ship whomever you want! Just so long as you also love Ronon and Jenn!

Thank you DG!

I hope we get a lot of chances for swooning in Tracker.
          I'd be willing to bet Tracker has LOTS of chances for swooning!

Tupo posted what, about a month ago and I haven't seen him here since. Other places occasionally.

Methos hasn't posted at all since February. Don't know what happened there.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

We have a man. A MAN! And we're clinging on to you
            Originally posted by GSRgategirl923 View Post
            Jason you should be warned we have had guys on this thread before ....

BTW does anybody know what happend to them ?? lol
            .....................yeah what happened to them, did you guys force them to read romance fanfic and then their brains melted and until this day they remain forever offline???
            *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
              well I wasn't here when they were so I have none tied up in a closet anywhere
              Yeah Methos Hasn't been on in forever.

From Jewels Myspace Blog:
              Spoiler:
              No questions for today, because guess what? All you people want to know is whether Jason looks good without his dreads!?!?! Have you seen that man? I'm pretty sure he'd look good in Rachel's wig.
              sigpic
              sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
                .....................yeah what happened to them, did you guys force them to read romance fanfic and then their brains melted and until this day they remain forever offline???
                I suppose it is possible

How are your brains doing? Anything started to drip out yet?

Comment

This is a nice vid. It's J/T as well as R/K

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hoNHGYAUI7I

I wondered about the grey clouds. It seems rather difficult to hatch a young dragon DG.
                  Great video..love the song
                  Sig made by DG. Thanks DG sigpic

Comment

oh no my brains are fine the way they are, just keep your romance fanfic away

sigpic

Comment

I'm back. Been trying to get Small Blen some new school shoes.

Just spotted yet ANOTHER spoiler
                      Spoiler:

where it looks as though that McKay person will be the winner in the love triangle.

I'll just see if I can find the link.
                      What who said this?

Comment

Originally posted by mellow yellow View Post
                        What who said this?
                        its in that spoiler thing GW posted for Infection

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Sorry I didn't see this before I got all crazy with who said this! Damn it! I think she is just saying that to keep people suprise. Its just physical attraction between her and Ronon? WTH?

Comment

its the film industry, you know usually the loser/geek/LOSER get the girl i the end.....this might be the case

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by =SGA=Jason_Binn View Post
                              its the film industry, you know usually the loser/geek/LOSER get the girl i the end.....this might be the case
                              Stay positive, stay positive I watch probably different movies (ok, I watched the tv series and not a lot movies recently ).

It"s 1 am and I am not sleepy at all... And have to catch the train at 8 am. That will be funny

Comment

you should be ok until 2, i find that if my body gets a minimun of 4 hours of sleep ill be fine and a minimun maximun (dont know if that makes sense for you) of 6 hours then im set until the next time i sleep

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X