Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

De Nada, I want Keller's little black dress. Heh, this could lead to a nice little fanfic on them actually. I just don't think Ronon would dress like a metro.

Personally, I'd hand him a loin cloth and some mud in any social gathering with me. I have a Tarzan fixation.
    Click statement above to read article.

Comment

Originally posted by scifan View Post
      I couldn't think of what text to write on them so I left them blank and here's a couple of one just for Ronon. I'm still trying and editting around people sucks for me, but one day I'll get better.

Spoiler:
      mod snip

Oh, I love them! Great job, especially with the second one. Man, they just look great together don't they?
      Last edited by Skydiver; 14 July 2007, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by vaberella View Post
        ^^ Wow, you did a great job scifan. Now who knew that my intuition on the vibe from Instinct would be a possibility. ~sigh~ Suz you need to listen to me more!!
        Okay, fine. You win. There was a "vibe" *snicker*

You should see the sig Suz did for Ronon. Oh My Lordy, Ronon was teh sexy, and I can tell you I don't even find Ronon attractive, so for her to make me do a double take is always shocking.
        Ah.... you must be talking about the Naughty Girls Club sig! Yep, he looked pretty hot there. But I know the secret of why you love it! Hee!

Now Suz, I know. He didn't deny it, tons to hope for I say. AS for those reading the thread, they also seem to think you have some inside info...well I guess "psychic" probably won't work. In any event, I hope it comes to pass if only because Ronon needs a lady and she's around and the women need some male interaction---Keller especially. Just to relax her with the sudden stress of being head of the medical department. I do think
        Spoiler:
        Adrift might give some room for growth. I got my fingers, toes and eyes-crossed on that one.
        I am most definitely not an insider here, so I guess psychic must be it! lol! I just like connecting the dots I see. And I agree with you, Ronon does need a lady- hell he needs a woman! In capitol letters! lol As for Keller, who wouldn't be de-stressed with him around! (Oo! Did I say that out loud?)

Spoiler:
        As for the eps I'm looking forward to for them, yeah, Adrift is at the top of the list. I'm hoping right from the first we seem some interaction there. The other of course is Quanatine. Oh, the possibilities!

Comment

It will be funny to see lil' Dr. Keller tame big bad Ronon Dex

sigpic
          Sig by me!
          My FanFic's

Comment

This is something I can see happening. Dr. Keller learning the hard way how to deal with Ronon(be strong grl). And Ronon having a soft spot for her in return.

Wasn't Ronon's wife/fiance(sp?) a doctor??

my ships

Comment

Folks, we dont' allow manips of the actors that might put them in a compromising light.

the manip of ronon on the background is fine, but not with him and the girl
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Anlaria Onyx View Post
                It will be funny to see lil' Dr. Keller tame big bad Ronon Dex
                Oo! It sounds so torrid when you say it that way! I love it! I'm sorta hoping this relationship is a bit on the explosive side myself.

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                  This is something I can see happening. Dr. Keller learning the hard way how to deal with Ronon(be strong grl). And Ronon having a soft spot for her in return.

Wasn't Ronon's wife/fiance(sp?) a doctor??
                  Yes, she was- and she looked very similar to Jennifer, which is not to say that Ronon will be trying to replace her, to me it means that Jen is his "type". I think he likes brainy compassionate women. And yeah, I think there will be some funny moments as she learns to deal with him. I can see it now!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    Folks, we dont' allow manips of the actors that might put them in a compromising light.

the manip of ronon on the background is fine, but not with him and the girl
                    Oh wow, sorry about that! No compromising intended we promise!

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                      Yes, she was- and she looked very similar to Jennifer, which is not to say that Ronon will be trying to replace her, to me it means that Jen is his "type". I think he likes brainy compassionate women. And yeah, I think there will be some funny moments as she learns to deal with him. I can see it now!
                      I don't think Keller's gonna replace her. She may help him move on, though.

my ships

Comment

Just a very quick post, I got to got to bed. Any way first I want to appologize if the manip looked dirty, I wasn't going for that.

But here a fic rec for you very one it's short and cute. Very nice ending.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3654586/1/Trouble

Comment

Originally posted by girlinabox View Post
                          I don't think Keller's gonna replace her. She may help him move on, though.
                          I would agree. I mean, how can you replace someone you really loved? I don't think it's possible. In all seriousness, I do think Jennifer WILL be that person who helps Ronon see it is possible to love again and have a life.

Comment

Just a very quick post, I got to got to bed. Any way first I want to appologize if the manip looked dirty, I wasn't going for that.

But here a fic rec for you very one it's short and cute. Very nice ending.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3654586/1/Trouble
                            A Ronon/Keller story! Really? Sweet. Runs off to read. And I for one loved your minip sweetie. It's a shame that some were offended by it.

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                              A Ronon/Keller story! Really? Sweet. Runs off to read. And I for one loved your minip sweetie. It's a shame that some were offended by it.

It's really not a a RK story but it hard to explain without giving the whole story away, it's really short.

Skydiver explain that they didn't think it was dirt, but because I used the actors' pic and had her standing the way she was was not good if his wife/girlfriend saw that.
                              I hope that made sense. Thanks any ways.

I hope you like the story.

Comment

It's really not a a RK story but it hard to explain without giving the whole story away, it's really short.

I hope you like the story.
                                I did like it very much. It was cute and though the R/K wasn't in your face, it was implied. Very nice. I hope more writers will be inspired for Ronon/Keller.

I wish we'd get some more spoilers for these two! Sept is just too dang far away.

Comment

Working...
                                X