Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scifan View Post
    I would love to get those programs, but fiance won't allow it for now.
    Thanks for the suggestion though.
    Oh... Sorry, that sucks.

Comment

Hello hello!!!
      Spoiler:
      I hate saying this, but if my J/T ship doesn't go as hoped, at least I can look forward to the almost guaranteed (?) one between Ronon and Keller

Comment

Originally posted by Crescere View Post
        Hello hello!!!
        Spoiler:
        I hate saying this, but if my J/T ship doesn't go as hoped, at least I can look forward to the almost guaranteed (?) one between Ronon and Keller
        Shhhhhh
        Spoiler:
        Don't say that so loud. LOL

Comment

Shhhhhh
          Spoiler:
          Don't say that so loud. LOL
          oops... um

OT
          Spoiler:
          Does anyone remember who was posting the pic of Ronon in a tutu? I will stress that it was very wrong, but very funny and I would like to look at it again. Oh, and please disreguard my previous comments on various SGA ships. I shouldn't say certain things out loud.

Comment

Hello hello!!!
            Spoiler:
            Welcome! I happen to be in the camp that thinks we'll be getting our cake and eating it too! It's shaping up to be a banner year for my ships all the way around!

Comment

Okay, so we sooo cannot be on the back pages! Especially when we've been getting such great great news from the mishap with the Doppelganger ep!
              Spoiler:
              According to the sources I have, there are some very adorable scenes with Ronon and Jennifer! I'm going to watch the ep later and report back! We're finally getting our interaction with them! Whoot!

Comment

oops... um

OT
                Spoiler:
                Does anyone remember who was posting the pic of Ronon in a tutu? I will stress that it was very wrong, but very funny and I would like to look at it again. Oh, and please disreguard my previous comments on various SGA ships. I shouldn't say certain things out loud.
                Hey, s'ok. I wouldn't worry about J/T not happening, though. But if you are worried, it's nice to have a sure ship. (hey, that sounds funny. Sure ship. . .ok my brain just fried. )
                || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
                  Hey, s'ok. I wouldn't worry about J/T not happening, though. But if you are worried, it's nice to have a sure ship. (hey, that sounds funny. Sure ship. . .ok my brain just fried. )
                  Nope, I don't think we need to worry about JT! . But's it's sure nice to have more than one yummy ship to watch! And I've been waiting for poor Ronon to have his very own sweetie since he came on the show two years ago! He needs some LOVIN!

Comment

i am all for this ship as i have mentioned to quite a few people im looking for ward to watching how these two progress in season 4 and has you said Sanssong Ronan does need some loving apart from me being a JT shipper Ronan is also one of my favourite characters so its nice to also have another ship to turn to as well
                    Sig Bye Me and Avi bye Luciana

Comment

Absolutely right, Ronon does need some loving. And I think tptb set up the possibility for a Ronon romance in Sunday, when he and John had their (wonderful!) conversation.

My heart just broke for Ronon right then!

I love Keller and I think they would make an absolutely adorable couple. I can't wait to see more interaction in series four!

btw we need a Keller smiley...
                      sigpic

Thanks to YappiChick for the lovely sig

Comment

Originally posted by sanssong View Post
                        Oh... Sorry, that sucks.
                        Yeah, It does.
                        LOL.
                        Spoiler:
                        Maybe Christmas, but I won't hold my breath. Hubby is hoping to get Wii for the family.

oops... um

OT
                        Spoiler:
                        Um..LoveConquers might have that link.
                        I agree. Wrong, but funny.

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post
                        Absolutely right, Ronon does need some loving. And I think tptb set up the possibility for a Ronon romance in Sunday, when he and John had their (wonderful!) conversation.

I love Keller and I think they would make an absolutely adorable couple. I can't wait to see more interaction in series four!

I'm loving that everyone is joining in.
                        I'm not worried about JT either. Every relationship and even friendships have their ups and downs and slow starts sometimes, but you can see their relationship growing.
                        I hope with Ronon and Jenn it will be a slow and not forced relationship. After DG comes out I'll talk about scenes if you want.

Comment

Originally posted by DONNA BOOTH View Post
                          i am all for this ship as i have mentioned to quite a few people im looking for ward to watching how these two progress in season 4 and has you said Sanssong Ronan does need some loving apart from me being a JT shipper Ronan is also one of my favourite characters so its nice to also have another ship to turn to as well
                          I've loved Ronon from the minute that gorgeous body appeared on the screen. I was telling someone the other night that just looking at him makes me weak all over, its the wildest thing! I need for him to have an on-screen romance so that I can live vicariously through her!

But seriously, I love the idea of Jennifer Keller, cause I have this feeling that they are very alike in the deepest part of their hearts. I think they are both VERY commited to saving people, I think they are both shy with the opposite sex. (Yes, I think Ronon is shy due to his time as a runner and other things i won't go into now) I think he fears rejection and you can tell that in personal matters Jennifer does too.

Spoiler:
                          Though I've not watched it yet, I'm fairly certain that the scene in Doppelganger that some are mistaking for Ronon playing matchmaker, is really his attempt to tell if Jennifer is truly interested in John because Ronon wants her for himself. (hubby says guys will do that with girls when they're fishing for a response) I also think mixed in there is the thought that if Jenn had a choice between him and Shep, she'd choose Shep. He doesn't see his own value. I'll have more to say once I've actually seen it.

I think they will find a kindred spirit in one another and it will be nice to watch. I also suspect that there will be some off the chart romantic chemistry as well. If their interaction in Instinct (Jewel as wraith girl) is any gauge, it's gonna be hot!

Comment

Originally posted by ruby_caspar View Post

Oh, my heart broke for him too! And I was thinking it was a BIG old message from the writers saying that -yeah, it's time, Ronon needs a girl. Loved that convo too!

Comment

I'm loving that everyone is joining in.
                              I'm not worried about JT either. Every relationship and even friendships have their ups and downs and slow starts sometimes, but you can see their relationship growing.
                              I hope with Ronon and Jenn it will be a slow and not forced relationship. After DG comes out I'll talk about scenes if you want.
                              I don't think they will be forced, but I do think it will be pretty fast. Not like the slow winding journey that John and Teyla are having at the moment. Cause the difference between John and Ronon is that when Ronon decides he wants to do something- get out of the way. I've seen him this way in normal situations and I can see him this way with a woman. Once he decides it's time, there won't be any stopping him. Because he had a successful relationship, he will be more inclined to jump whole heartedly into another.

As for John *sigh* There is SO much emotional baggage there with his family and his ex wife that he's very cautious with relationship deeper than sex. He and Teyla are going to take much longer to come together romanticaly.

Comment

OMG! OMG!! I just finished watching Doppelganger!!!!!! Don't read if you don't want to be spoiled!!!!!

Spoiler:
                                What an AWESOME ep for us!!!!!!!! Oh, I was so right on about the scene with Ronon and John in the infirmary! Those two went there with a plan for Ronon to be near Keller, I'm SURE of it! Ronon tells John he can leave, and John gives this knowing smile! The way Ronon looked at Jennifer when he got there, and YES he WAS totally fishing when he mentions John. He wants to make sure there's no one else on her mind!

Plus-there is no mistaking her freaked out look when she watches John leave. She was seeing John from her dream and not liking it one bit. I don't know who could think she's got the hots for John, that's just NOT the case at all!

Then the next scene with them when Ronon lays down on the table and she's tending him, he's got this little smirk on his face, like- she's hot and I'm gonna make her mine!

THEN the scene in the mess hall later, was sooo sweet! The way he was looking at her. GUH... made me weak in the knees. These two are just suburb together! Awesome brilliant decision on the part of TPTB! Ronon/Keller forever!

As for the rest of the ep, it was fantastic! LOVED the new team dynamic LOVED Sam, as the experienced in charge leader. LOVED my other ship's SWEET interaction! All in all, this was a out of the park home run episode for me!

Comment

Working...
                                X