Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Love the pic!

You know all that talk up there how I didn't think I could write a Value Day fic? I came up with an idea. Probably the only one I'll ever write. NEXT YEAR! Too soon to churn out another fic.
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Always nice to have ideas waiting to be written. It is when I run out of ideas but want to write that I get frustrated.
      sigpic

Comment

We need to have an ongoing plot bunny post.
        sigpic

Comment

That would be fun!

Maybe we post it up and then as we add to it we repost it so it is always moving to the front of the thread and always growing. We could also add links to stories that we wrote using one of the prompts/plots.
          sigpic

Comment

I've got a whole bunch in my writing notebook. I'll start posting some this evening. We're headed to the city to start getting stuff to redo my kitchen.
            sigpic

Comment

PLOT BUNNY POST
              Here's a home for all Ronon/Jenn plot bunnies and are up for adoption. If you see something you can work with, write away!

Set prior to/during S4 This Mortal Coil (410), Relpi!Jenn explores one particular aspect of humanity - romance - with Repli!Ronon.

Jenn discovers the knives Ronon hides in his dreds.

Ronon needs to reassure himself that Jenn is ok at the end of Identity

Jenn gets jealous of other women checking out Ronon wearing all that delicious leather.
              sigpic

Comment

Popping in to say hello! Liked the Plot Bunny idea list. If you want something short and sweet I could probably write a short (short) story for "Jenn discovers the knives Ronon hides in his dreds." It may take me a few weeks if you are willing to wait. I am not a writer but every once in a while I can come up with a paragraph or two.
                Hope everyone is staying warm and cozy but most of all healthy!
                Chat soon!
                sigpic
                Thanks to the talented Bailey1ak

Comment

P.S. Bay, I still love my sig! Like your Ben Browder sig and pic. Is it new?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JodyTAZ View Post
                    Popping in to say hello! Liked the Plot Bunny idea list. If you want something short and sweet I could probably write a short (short) story for "Jenn discovers the knives Ronon hides in his dreds." It may take me a few weeks if you are willing to wait. I am not a writer but every once in a while I can come up with a paragraph or two.
                    Hope everyone is staying warm and cozy but most of all healthy!
                    Chat soon!
                    I am always willing to wait for new fic. I'd love to read your take on that idea.

As to warm and healthy? It's supposed to get up to 76 today, but a bunch of people around here have the flu. They shut down the schools last week because they couldn't fully staff them.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oops, forgot that some of us are in a warm part of the country, sorry, wasn't thinking last night! A bit chilly here in Northern VA. Sorry to hear about the flu epidemic. It is also happening here as well. A couple of schools closed for the same reason. Work had a few days were we missing 4-5 staff due to the flu. Seems to have gotten a bit better, but still missing a staff member or two. Today was the first day in several weeks we had no regular staff call out, so that is good sign!.
                      Take care! smiles for all
                      sigpic

Comment

Oh, it was lovely here today. Got up to about 76 degrees. Got the first of many cabinets to redo my kitchen. Got to see two of my kids even
                        sigpic

Comment

I signed up to watch SGO, and there's various quizzes on the site. Including a trivia quiz about Quarantine. Guess who got 100%? Ever did!
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves at Jody* Hiya girlie!

Love the plot bunnies so far, Ever. I was thinking about creating a banner for the plot post too! Should have a little time this weekend I hope. Will try to add a few plot ideas or such.

Originally posted by JodyTAZ View Post
                            P.S. Bay, I still love my sig! Like your Ben Browder sig and pic. Is it new?
                            Thanks... no, not new. I really want to start doing art again, just need to carve out some time.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            I signed up to watch SGO, and there's various quizzes on the site. Including a trivia quiz about Quarantine. Guess who got 100%? Ever did!
                            Of course Ever did! Woot, Woot!
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy belated Birthday, Bailey!!
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh, Ever's wanting to cry! I managed to trip on a SIDEWALK! and sprained (I think) my foot. It's all swollen up. Hurts to walk. I have too much to do for this nonsense
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X