Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning Love Shack.

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post

Yeah, it's Window's 7. I might fiddle with it some today. Frankly, that scares me less than gimp right now.
    Funny, videos are what scare me. I hear about the hours and hours it takes to make them and have tried to shy away from them. Kind of afraid that I might like it and I definitely don't have the time to like something else.

Really looking forward to what you might make though Ever... I love watching vids, it is very addicting and having one more person's to see would be wonderful.

Watched Castle last night.
    Spoiler:
    Loved the squeeful moments between Castle and Beckett, but the best parts were with Espisito and his infatuation over the celebrity... so adorable and funny. And I really like Justin Hartley (the bad guy last night) and so it was fun to see him, even fleetingly in a show.
    sigpic

Comment

Castle was great!

Spoiler:

I must admit I didn't like the previous two episodes but I really loved this one. Great story, Green Arrow (yeah I love Justin too ) and the perfect moment with the hand... *shippy sigh*

Ever, really, download this: http://www.microsoft.com/download/en...ylang=en&id=34

Not the live movie maker version. It might seem to be serious but it is impossible to time the vids well without the timeline! Trust me

Comment

I guess it's because I've banged my head against gimp a few times and it doesn't do what I want it to - yet. I fiddled some more today and it gave me fits.

I haven't had a chance to bang my head against WMM yet.

Would it bother you guys if my first idea for a vid was for a Teal'c/Ishta vid? It's only two eps to go through, the song is perfect for them. And I have no ideas for a Ronon/Jenn vids at the moment.

Thanks for the link, SeNedra! I'm off to download.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I can't wait to see any vid you make Ever. But the first should be one you feel inspired about and Teal'c/Ishta would certainly be fun.

Always ready to help you with Gimp in any way you want, but making vids I've heard is not only addictive, but fun as well. You may find that you enjoy it a lot, which would be wonderful for us. One more type of art to enjoy.
          sigpic

Comment

I would not mind seeing that vid Ever

I should have a go at making something with my new laptop but I don't know that I can capture stuff from DVD on this laptop or if I could use music I have on the comp.
            sigpic

Comment

I think I'm doing something wrong - or more probably missing something - in the WMM that SeNedra suggested I download. I can't figure out how to make the clips. It seems to assume you already have them. <---- That's me right now.

And don't even get me started on gimp.
              sigpic

Comment

Does yours look like this Ever?

Click on Import Video from the list on the left hand side.
                Blue box pops up.
                Highlight the file you want to import.
                Make sure the box is checked that says "create clips for video files"
                Click "Import"
                It will take several minutes to create all the clips.

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
                  Does yours look like this Ever?

Click on Import Video from the list on the left hand side.
                  Blue box pops up.
                  Highlight the file you want to import.
                  Make sure the box is checked that says "create clips for video files"
                  Click "Import"
                  It will take several minutes to create all the clips.

In the "Capture Video" options, I don't have 'Capture from Video Device' otherwise it looks the same. I am writing down your directions to get the video though!
                  sigpic

Comment

You won't need the Capture from Video Device option. Unless you have your own camera and are planning to make home videos on WMM.

Good luck! Give a shout if you get stuck.

Comment

Hi! Dave-O! Come chat about the Ronon/Jenn love or anything in general!

Blenca, I'm trying *knock on wood* to upload a screen print of what is showing up.

Is pb different with Windows 7?
                      sigpic

Comment

Unfortunately I hven't got the foggiest idea. I haven't got W7 & I don't use PB.

Is this any use?

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/w...nt-your-screen

Comment

Not the issue, but thanks! The upload page on pb looks completely different.
                          sigpic

Comment

Morning Love Shack.

Ever... when I changed to Windows7 my PB upload page didn't change in appearance. I just checked it now to see if it changed since last time I uploaded, just in case it was a coincidence and it looks the same to me.
                            sigpic

Comment

Here is a screen capture of what my PB upload looks like, just for comparison to what you are seeing Ever.

Don't know if this is what your's looks like, but mine has looked like this for over a year I think.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                                Morning Love Shack.

Ever... when I changed to Windows7 my PB upload page didn't change in appearance. I just checked it now to see if it changed since last time I uploaded, just in case it was a coincidence and it looks the same to me.
                                Yeah, that's what it looks like on my other computer (I think this computer doesn't like it) But the green button to upload pics isn't there. I just might upload pics on the other computer.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X