Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

sigpic

Comment

All the vids! Love it Ever!

sigpic

Comment

It's fun going out an meeting old friends - so to speak.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I have to skedaddle for a little bit. I'll try to come on later.

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

It's been awesome seeing the pics, art and vids. Thanks for being here, Bailey!
                      sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

What a wonderful day ... so many great memories. Ever ... your story was great -- I'm encouraged to get my little offering written even though the day is over. I'm hoping you might even make it a longer story.

I think you both (Bay & Ever) did a wonderful job of keeping the love alive and I know I'll go back through it all again tomorrow. You are both so talented with all the art work and it was great just spending the day here especially since it got my mind off of this stupid flu.

Hope you continue to occasionally put up more things from your Ronon & Jennifer treasure chest of offerings.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hifield! I hope you get to feeling better. Flu is no fun.

I would love to be your cheerleader in your endeavor to write fic. Just let me know what sort of inspiration you need

As to me continuing most any of my fics, I literally have no idea where or how to move the story forward. None.

I am at a loss now. I don't have any back burner story ideas for either Intentions Day or Quarantine Day now. I usually have done that can be fleshed out. I still have story ideas, just nothing specific to our two days.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yesterday was a lot of fun. Love all of the posts and it is a good inspiration for me too.

I hope you feel better soon, Hifield.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                <snipped>
                                I am at a loss now. I don't have any back burner story ideas for either Intentions Day or Quarantine Day now. I usually have done that can be fleshed out. I still have story ideas, just nothing specific to our two days.
                                I am out of ideas for those two episodes as well. It seems like any story I write, whether short or long, includes or at least references those two incidents in this couples lives.

I suggest we move forward with either a theme for each celebration, so the stories and art can include something new.... or.... we pick a different episode to focus on. Maybe we choose the same random episode
                                and use it as a backdrop/reference point somehow in our art/stories.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X