Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfft. Artifying. That was two computers ago. Even my laptop is in the shop. I'll be using my Mom's old laptop to type my stories up on.

I may get back to it. *shrugs *
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Hifield has a new story out!

https://m.fanfiction.net/s/12645452/1
      sigpic

Comment

On our way to Denver today. Mark's annual cath is tomorrow morning.
        sigpic

Comment

Cath went perfectly!

Woah! After 10 years GW has a new header
          sigpic

Comment

So glad to hear things went perfectly! That is the best way.

Not just a new header... a revamp of the entire site.

Gateworld 3.0
            sigpic

Comment

Wow. I haven't had time to look around to see what else might be new
              sigpic

Comment

Woot! Fan fiction section will be up and going again! I was reading fic here long before I joined the forum. Looking awesome
                sigpic

Comment

Why is it that when I want to write, I get super busy, or a headache, or in a fight with Hubby?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                    Why is it that when I want to write, I get super busy, or a headache, or in a fight with Hubby?
                    ... or left the jump drive with your chapters on it at work... on a Friday night... and you don't work again until Tuesday.
                    sigpic

Comment

I generally don't have that particular problem
                      sigpic

Comment

Hello there, all. I simply don't know how I survived not knowing this thread existed until today. I have been missing out on so much. The little one is in bed, the husband is out of town over night, and I feel myself getting lost in this thread for hours. Oh, Lordy. Thanks to hifield for letting me know. Now I am just sad I won't have something ready for Intentions Day.

Comment

...or Miriam gets sick. Pretty sure it's an ear infection, but still no fun. Hubby is taking her to the ER as we also have Sophie for the night too
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KalliopeKore View Post
                            Hello there, all. I simply don't know how I survived not knowing this thread existed until today. I have been missing out on so much. The little one is in bed, the husband is out of town over night, and I feel myself getting lost in this thread for hours. Oh, Lordy. Thanks to hifield for letting me know. Now I am just sad I won't have something ready for Intentions Day.
                            Welcome to the Love Shack! Love your tics! I go back and read them from time to time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Yea Kalli ... you found the Love Shack!! Welcome -- don't forget to come back on Tuesday for Intentions Day.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Welcome to the Love Shack! Love your tics! I go back and read them from time to time.
                                Just finished up the end of the trilogy on Friday if you get a chance to check it out!

Comment

Working...
                                X