Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
      You'll have to tell us what you think and more about it after you get it.

Sounds like a perfect way to end the day. I saw the trailer for Justice League the other day and he was looking awesome... loved the color of his eyes in that movie.

I would say it is never to early or late for one Also... my curiosity is peaked... which of my stories gave you an idea, mainly because I want to start speculating what your story might be.
      It was Unexpected. Still finishing it, life is busy. I decided to fold this new idea in with the Quarantine Day fic I'm already working on. It fits rather well.

Woof!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I love when story ideas present themselves. Looking forward to reading something new from you.

sigpic

Comment

I'm working on it! Honest!
          sigpic

Comment

Hi,
            I'm looking for a story that was at one time posted on FF.net it has been driving me crazy that I can't seem to find it. The story starts with a city wide quarantine and it extremely cold and everyone is getting sick and Ronon and Jen share his blankets

Comment

Originally posted by Jeweltone View Post
              Hi,
              I'm looking for a story that was at one time posted on FF.net it has been driving me crazy that I can't seem to find it. The story starts with a city wide quarantine and it extremely cold and everyone is getting sick and Ronon and Jen share his blankets
              Hi Jeweltone. *waves* That story was written by Journeyman07 called Getting Warm, I think... and is my favorite! Unfortunately the author has removed the story. I might have it downloaded somewhere, I'll have to check. Also someone else on this thread might have it, so I suggest you check back again. I'll check all of my stuff today though and will hope for the best.
              sigpic

Comment

Yes!, I knew I wasn't crazy lol thanks for looking and i will go through to see if someone else has it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeweltone View Post
                  Yes!, I knew I wasn't crazy lol thanks for looking and i will go through to see if someone else has it.
                  Jeweltone, I found someone who had a copy of the story. It looks like you have an email when I hover over your name. I'll try to send you an email real quick.
                  sigpic

Comment

Art Challenge #124

It's that time of year again. Romance (and chocolate, lol) is in the air. This week is our Valentines challenge. A great excuse for the shippers to break out our ships. Of course if you'd rather focus on hearts, chocolates, candles etc I say go on ahead. Whatever feels romantic to you.

Please PM me your entries by noon on the 13th. Copter will be in shortly will the entries from the last challenge.
                    sigpic
                    Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

Challenge #123
                      No eyes, or eyes closed

Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse
                      The title is "Sam & Jack - The lost Atlantis hug". [episodes SG-1 Heroes, part 2 and SGA The Last Man.]

Wallpaper size

slizzie1986

MSusy

sorry for the delay but PB was being a PITA today...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                        Jeweltone, I found someone who had a copy of the story. It looks like you have an email when I hover over your name. I'll try to send you an email real quick.
                        I think I want it too. Who knows what was lost in the depths of Felger.
                        sigpic

Comment

The Ever house is partying today! Miri turned five today. This is the birthday that never was supposed to happen. Doctor said she'd never survive.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            The Ever house is partying today! Miri turned five today. This is the birthday that never was supposed to happen. Doctor said she'd never survive.
                            What a wonderful day! So happy for you all and Miri! She is a tough little girl.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                              I think I want it too. Who knows what was lost in the depths of Felger.
                              I can email it to you when I get home tonight. The email address I have for you is from 2010 though... do you think it is the same? I'll PM you the email address I have for confirmation before I email it to you.
                              sigpic

Comment

Also.... loved, loved all of the no eyes or eyes closed art. Very creative.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X