Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm jealous... Star Wars sounds like a lovely way to combat a crap morning. I heard that there are two new trailers for the new movie released, but I haven't tried to find them yet.

Bummer to have left your stuff behind, DG.
    sigpic

Comment

Here's hoping that everyone out there finds their own "Star Wars" to combat crap days.
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        Copter has asked me to let everyone know that the challenge this week has been extended to Noon Monday Oct 21st.
        That would be Monday Oct 26th
        sigpic

Comment

I spent the day trying to convince a client that the link he was trying to send me was NOT in the PDF he kept forwarding me.

Me: I need the link to X.
          Client: Here's the PDF.
          Me: Yes, thanks. I already have the PDF, but there's no link.
          Client: Oh sorry. Here's the PDF.
          Me: Yes, again, thanks, but the PDF doesn't include the link. Can you send me the link?
          Client: Yes, of course! It's here in the PDF.
          Me: *headdesk*
          sigpic

Operation "this will most likely end badly" is a go. - John Sheppard
          MALP on a stick! - Rodney McKay

Comment

Maybe we all need a day off from the world...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
              That would be Monday Oct 26th
              *sob* I had one job and I didn't do it right Good thing Copter is smart and double checked

In other news last weekend sucked Dallas comic con was here and I could not afford to go (stupid food do we really need to eat to live?) so no Jason Momoa but I did have a couple friends who went and they took a couple comics and got them signed. YAY! I have an original printing of the First appearance of Gambit in the X-Men comics and the original printing of Gambits first solo comic (among others) and the man who created Gambit (and also Rouge and Wolverine and a good many of the X-Men) was there signing autographs for $5 most people like him who sign you are charged $50 or more. I am happy that I have those signed it increases the value of them, one of them was going for about $60 now that the creator has signed it, it is worth more.
              sigpic

Comment

Star Wars is all over and I'm watching Bladerunner. I don't care if it is from a dystopian world 4 years in the future, I want my flying car!
                sigpic

Comment

Think how much nicer the drive to work would be stuck behind a slow person just fly over them (or under them) not limited to the area between lines on a 2D road
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh my yes. That would work wonders for my disposition.
                    sigpic

Comment

Same here. I tend to hate everyone driving when I am in the car. "Why does this car have the right turn blinker on when they are in a left turn lane? Are they wanting to change lanes because they are morons who waited too long to get out of the lane? Do they not know which way to flip the switch is so it is wrong? Is there not a flashing icon on their dashboard showing them they have the right turn light on?" "The school zone is only in effect when the lights are flashing why are you slowing down to 20 when it is midnight and no one is at school?" "thank you for cutting me off and then hitting your brakes I wanted all my stuff to go flying to the floor." "Why is this person going 5 miles under the speed limit are they afraid of the gas pedal?" "Riding my @$$ will not make the guy going 5 miles under the speed limit any faster I will hit my brakes and make you hit me and collect insurance for it." "If I wanted to hear whatever song that is you are blasting 3 cars away from me I would have that song playing in my car you deaf moron." I could go on and on and on...wait now I have to drive home and I just stressed myself out thinking of all the horrible drivers there are on the roads. *sigh*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                        Same here. I tend to hate everyone driving when I am in the car. "Why does this car have the right turn blinker on when they are in a left turn lane? Are they wanting to change lanes because they are morons who waited too long to get out of the lane? Do they not know which way to flip the switch is so it is wrong? Is there not a flashing icon on their dashboard showing them they have the right turn light on?" "The school zone is only in effect when the lights are flashing why are you slowing down to 20 when it is midnight and no one is at school?" "thank you for cutting me off and then hitting your brakes I wanted all my stuff to go flying to the floor." "Why is this person going 5 miles under the speed limit are they afraid of the gas pedal?" "Riding my @$$ will not make the guy going 5 miles under the speed limit any faster I will hit my brakes and make you hit me and collect insurance for it." "If I wanted to hear whatever song that is you are blasting 3 cars away from me I would have that song playing in my car you deaf moron." I could go on and on and on...wait now I have to drive home and I just stressed myself out thinking of all the horrible drivers there are on the roads. *sigh*
                        Well, if they're from my town, they're wanting to turn right at the next intersection. Only they don't usually use their signal.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            Well, if they're from my town, they're wanting to turn right at the next intersection. Only they don't usually use their signal.
                            I have the opposite they are in the right hand lane suddenly cross 3 lanes to make a left hope those people never met in the same intersection
                            sigpic

Comment

Woah! Bailey went straight for the thunk today! Hubba Hubba!

DG, we have those drivers here too. U-turns from the right lane. People who go 20 in a 55. All sorts of weirdness. I'm just glad this is a small town. Less volume!
                              sigpic

Comment

No one loves me like my pillow loves me. Unfortunately, everybody is trying to break us up!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X