Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning SeN! And everyone else as they wake up.

I'll be around later today so see you then perhaps?

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    :Okay I will go attack the Wraith you go save Kavangh
    :Why must I save him? You go and save Kavangh I will go and attack the Wraith
    :I would have to carry Kavangh I make him faint.
    :Indeed then I guess I must save him.
    LOL. Loved this.

Originally posted by Krissie678 View Post
    [IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/krileasie678/MomoaRonon/sga-3x10-2607.jpg[/IMG

[IMG]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh288/krileasie678/StaiteKeller/normal_tabularasa116045.jpg[/IMG
    Got to get off, there's another thunderstorm coming. I might be on later afterwards.
    Hope you are OK again Krissie.

I'm curious. Why do you have to get off the computer when there is a thunderstorm?

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
    Hello everyone.

Well, here's another fic. It's a sequel to "Let Go" and "Leather," and I'd really like y'all's feedback.

Left Behind - Pt. 1

Thanks & enjoy.
    Hey. Some fic. Thanks Reni

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    Whew! That vid JUST got done downloading!! I just wanted to pop in here and say that I found a fic poll for all of us to vote at. There's some cute Ronon/Jenn stuff that I haven't read before.

http://community.livejournal.com/spdf_weekly/13425.html

See you all later!
    I'll go & vote. Thanks for the link

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    there is new chapters to story and I am headed to bed I'll have to read it tomorrow.

but before I go this is what happens when I get tired and am looking through my SGA Pix

yes that was intentional
    LOL.

Comment

Something to do with power possibly going kablooie, I think? -is off to bed after she opens her window, as it's 2:30 AM- Night, all!
      sigpic

Comment

Is Mountie about?? Or anyone else able to get Sky??

Link to news item on GW

Film 24 on Sky are showing a promo for the season 4 DVDs and a little behind the scenes stuff from season 5. I've just watched it. There were little interviews with the cast, including Jewel and Jason. Interesting. They must have been filming Tracker (I assume) at the time
        Spoiler:
        cos Bam Bam showed a little bit of a stunt he and a stuntman were rehersing where Kiryk and Ronon are attacked by two wraith - Ronon swipes a wraith onto his back, Kiryk tosses him a sword and then Ronon stabs the wraith through the chest. As I say, they were just rehersing it, so no Jason. And I am right in thinking that Kiryk was the name of the bad guy in Tracker. I'll have to go & double check.

Also there was a tiny clip of Jewel rehersing in a cave set, where she is treating someone laid on their back on some furs.

And there was another reference to Jason & his love of clothes. LOL.

Comment

Cool

No Sky or something similar here, thanks for sharing I am back for a while but it's really quite here (and on most of threads I visit). I am so looking forward to July! I will be away from 13. till 22. so I will miss only one ep I think and than Continuum!!!

Spoiler:

Yeah, I think Kiryk is the runner's name

Comment

Just wish I had Sky+ or similar so I could record it. It's on again on Wednesday night so I may watch it again then.

It is kind of quiet today.

And are you going on holiday?

Comment

Not sure to call it holiday... The camp
              It's holiday for the children

Long, long OT
              Spoiler:

It's my second year so I know already something. To be honest, I've never had so difficult ten days like last year but I liked it. I will have two boys to care about, I know them quiet well, they are from the school where my partner works. One of them has Down syndrom and he is just adorable (I had him last year as well), but he is still moving and likeas stealing things... He thinks it's fun... But I am more afraid about the other one. He is usually nice and relatively smart but sometimes gets angry and agressive and might run away and he is bigger than me! But we insisted on taking him with us, cause he is from bad family and deserves holiday...

You have no time to sleep, no free time, but the other people are great and we have always fun at nights... But then get up around half past six to do everything before the childern wake is not so funny.

And on topic :

Comment

Well done SeN. It's great you giving up your time for such a worthy cause. I bet those children have been looking forward to their holiday all year. It does sound like hard work but I bet the happiness on the children's faces makes it worth while. And, I guess, it's a break for their parents as well. My cousin's son has Down's Syndrome and although he is adorable, he is very hard work for my cousin & his wife. I'd give you a green if I could but have a nice pic instead.

And for Everlovin

Comment

We cannot forget, can we?

And of course, the parents are the happiest!
                  BTW, are you really voting aginst me in the favourite character game now? Battle started, I hope Elizabeth has still chance to defeat John!

And you have 1300, that's new, right? CONGRATS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                    And on topic :

Oh how I love this screencap. It's one of my favorite Ronon scenes actually, because we first get a taste of Jason's acting ability when he finds out that Sateda is lost.

Thanks for the comment on my story SeNedra.
                    . . . . .

Spoiler:

Comment

Thank you!

And no I'll probably vote for Elizabeth tomorrow!! Cos I like them both

I must go & read Reni's fic now. I was distracted this morning, the dogs insisted on having their breakfast. So I'm off to read.

Edited to say - Speak of Reni, and she appears!

Comment

Originally posted by renisanz View Post
                        Oh how I love this screencap. It's one of my favorite Ronon scenes actually, because we first get a taste of Jason's acting ability when he finds out that Sateda is lost.

Thanks for the comment on my story SeNedra.
                        Yeah, I love Sateda. As well as Reunion.
                        And I appreciate every fic, how would we survive till July? And yours are always interesting!

Comment

Hey guys. What's up?
                          I have a surprise later for all of you, I'm not telling anything more, you'll see later this evening

Comment

NO!!!! You can't do that to us!! Come back and tell!!

Edited to say - read & reviewed your fic Reni

Comment

Yeah, aqua, that is evil

And Blen, we really need some Jenn pics from season 5!

This is my favourite promo:
                              Spoiler:

And something...

Comment

I like that pic too.

I am wondering what Aqua's surprise could be. A YouTube vid? A fic? Hmmm.

Has anyone checked to see if any more Season 5 pics have appeared yet?
                                *scurries off to look*

Comment

Working...
                                X