Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nell View Post
    Just a friendly announcement...

Jewel Staite will be appearing at the Shore Leave Con in Baltimore, Maryland on
    July 11 - 13, 2008.

Here's the link to GWs convention announcement page.

http://www.gateworld.net/conventions...leave_30.shtml
    I'll bet lots of people are looking forward to that!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Good evening everyone! I come with a video that I found!! It's at http://bleeding-muse.livejournal.com/6264.html

It's still downloading, so I have no idea if it's good or not, but still! It's another vid!

Edit: Got over to OneSweetLove and the link was there too. Silly me.
      I would leave you a nice comment on LJ but I don't have an account there and no annonamous comments on you page so Loved the vid!!!

Originally posted by nell View Post
      Just a friendly announcement...

Jewel Staite will be appearing at the Shore Leave Con in Baltimore, Maryland on
      July 11 - 13, 2008.

Here's the link to GWs convention announcement page.

http://www.gateworld.net/conventions...leave_30.shtml

Now I wish I lived closer to Baltimore!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
        I would leave you a nice comment on LJ but I don't have an account there and no annonamous comments on you page so Loved the vid!!!
        Is it good? I'm still downloading it. Only 47% done. And it takes forever and ever and ever. . . . .
        Also, it's not mine. I don't have a clue where to start on somethinng like that. I just love music and vids. If I can download it to my computer and listen to it whenever, I probably will. I've got more than 13 hours of vids stored on my computer!
        sigpic

Comment

Is it good? I'm still downloading it. Only 47% done. And it takes forever and ever and ever. . . . .
          Also, it's not mine. I don't have a clue where to start on somethinng like that. I just love music and vids. If I can download it to my computer and listen to it whenever, I probably will. I've got more than 13 hours of vids stored on my computer!
          oh I thought it was yours no it is really good the person that did it did a great job!
          sigpic

Comment

Well, it's been more than 1 hour 15 minutes so far, and the vid is only at 93% Forever I tell you! This is why I usually stay away from youtube. I would get nothing done!
            sigpic

Comment

hopefully by now it is done wow I would never go on youtube though I am never going to take my laptop for granted again!

and I think it is time for me to turn in night all!
              sigpic

Comment

DG! What are you still doing up? It's after midnight there! Yes, it finally downloaded. And I love. I only go to youtube for the people in this thread. It's not worth the time and effort if I can't keep the vid after it takes 1 1/2 hours to get!
                sigpic

Comment

G'day shippers. Just posting to say that I am still here. Just not in SG mood lately.
                  Trying to get my mojo back.
                  Janet
                  sigpic

Comment

Afternoon

13 hours of vids? I cannot imagine I am sorry for your net, that's stupid... If I make something different, I can put it somewhere else for you to download, that would be no problem!

Originally posted by Mrs Caldwell View Post
                    G'day shippers. Just posting to say that I am still here. Just not in SG mood lately.
                    Trying to get my mojo back.
                    (((Janet))) Hope you will get your mojo back soon! The July is getting closer Pic for you

Did it help ?

Comment

Hey, I've just uploaded a new chpater to my fic.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4253785/6/Victims

Is anyone around? Blen? Mm, it's quite here...

Comment

Hello guys.
                        What's new?
                        I haven't been around this week. But I can see you've been busy
                        Here something to set the mood

Spoiler:

Comment

Aqua *waves*

Glad to see you here. And beautiful pics, mm, mood up
                          You know, we are always busy At least I still have something to say... maybe too much

Comment

That's OK. It's always better to have something to say, that not saying anything at all

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                              Hey, I've just uploaded a new chpater to my fic.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4253785/6/Victims

Is anyone around? Blen? Mm, it's quite here...
                              Read it and Reviewed it SeN

wonder where Blen is? Blen are you out buying sheep? Oh wait you said that was on Sats um church maybe?
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                Read it and Reviewed it SeN

wonder where Blen is? Blen are you out buying sheep? Oh wait you said that was on Sats um church maybe?
                                I have no idea, but I'm suspecting Desmond

Thanks for the review

Comment

Working...
                                X