Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
    ME TOO!!

I found a Ronon/Jenn video at

http://mystic-aleisha.livejournal.com/30936.html

It's sweet.
    Yeah, that is sweet! Thanks for posting Everlovin

Only 10 more days till Quarantine guys! YAY!
    Spoiler:
    SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    --Kate

Comment

ME TOO!!

I found a Ronon/Jenn video at

http://mystic-aleisha.livejournal.com/30936.html

It's sweet.
      Aaaaaaaaaaw, that was so....... sweet (I was trying to find a different word, but there is none). What a great way to start the day.

Great find, Everlovin!
      Last edited by starg8fans; 08 January 2008, 11:09 PM.

sigpic
      Check out my SGA and Fringe fanfics on fanfiction.net

Comment

Countdown to Quarantine
        9 days to go

Ronon: That sounds like that movie.
        Keller: Yeah, "Alien." Have you seen it?

sigpic

Comment

Okay, here goes - Chapter 6. It's not the whole day 2 yet, but I figured it was long enough to qualify for its own chapter. Here's the link: http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/7103.html
          Thanks for reading!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starg8fans View Post
            Okay, here goes - Chapter 6. It's not the whole day 2 yet, but I figured it was long enough to qualify for its own chapter. Here's the link: http://starg8fans.livejournal.com/7103.html
            Thanks for reading!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

Going to read right now!

Star's fanfic is the ONLY thing keeping me alive until Quarantine airs....
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

This chapter is worth a double SQUEEEEE SQUEEEEE

Love it
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

You see? THIS is why Star is a lady, and I am not.

Spoiler:

I was reading the chapter, rooting for Jen to check the stitches on Ronon's thigh - on her knees. I want to hear all about Ronon's.....distraction....ACK!

I have NO ability to stay above the PG line! NONE! I am weak! WEAK, I tell you!!
                Spoiler:
                sigpic

Need I say more?

Got Fanfic?

Comment

Oh, thanks, guys, that's so sweet. I mean, I write for my own entertainment as well. I always read about authors not knowing where their stories were gonna take them, and I never really believed it. But it's true, I just start writing and one thing leads to another... like with this chapter, when I started I only knew that Ronon was gonna get Keller breakfast, everything else just kinda followed from there.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you that having people actually read and enjoy the fics is just the icing on the cake. I'll update daily, I promise.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post

Spoiler:

I was reading the chapter, rooting for Jen to check the stitches on Ronon's thigh - on her knees. I want to hear all about Ronon's.....distraction....ACK!

I have NO ability to stay above the PG line! NONE! I am weak! WEAK, I tell you!!
                    Trust me you're not the only one who plunged for the gutter!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DoodleyDog View Post

Spoiler:

I can't leave this stain on my vest. ME a LADY? OMG!!

Okay, if this is what you like you'll get it. In time. When they're ready. Which they will be. Soon.

sigpic

Comment

Doodley! You need to go read her other HOT stories. There've been two others I know of. One's 'Bubbles' and the other is 'Homecoming.' Trust me.

Not sure how this will work (since it's all on Star's live journal) but! The link to Bubbles is on page 28 of this thread and Homecoming is on Page 37. Hope that helps.
                        Last edited by Everlovin; 09 January 2008, 10:40 AM.
                        sigpic

Comment

Doodley! You need to go read her other HOT stories. There've been two others I know of. One's 'Bubbles' and the other is 'Homecoming.' Trust me.

Not sure how this will work (since it's all on Star's live journal) but! The link to Bubbles is on page 28 of this thread and Homecoming is on Page 37. Hope that helps.
                          Yep, that's all there is up to now. I fact, just go to my livejournal (it's starg8fans as well) and start on the first post. I only have my fics in there, and they are in order, so by clicking 'next page' you get to the next chapter or story.

sigpic

Comment

I've been reading last page worth of posts. You guys crack me up!!!! All shippers are hopeless, but just some more than others! Really, reading this conversation has just made my was-totally-crappy-but-isn't-anymore day!
                            9 DAYS LEFT PEOPLE, WE CAN HANG IN THERE!!!
                            --Kate

Comment

Glad we could do our little part. Let me tell you, chatting here is a lot more fun than filling out the reports I need to do.
                              sigpic

Comment

Glad we could do our little part. Let me tell you, chatting here is a lot more fun than filling out the reports I need to do.
                                Or the write-up I have to do...
                                --Kate

Comment

Working...
                                X