Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all!

What a trying day, DG. The lack of internet would hurt for sure.

sigpic

Comment

Snowing here today... but the really big, wet flakes. At least it won't last.

sigpic

Comment

Lovely day...but quite windy. It feels cold. I was out with my sister, walking the dogs and a gush of wind made lose her balance. She said she never felt as thin in her life.
        sigpic
        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

I say bring on summer. I really want to open a few windows. I miss that.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
            I say bring on summer. I really want to open a few windows. I miss that.
            would it be mean to say that I have all my windows open today?
            sigpic

Comment

Today it was 84 a tad windy but not too bad sunny although there is supposed to be rain in some areas tonight tomorrow however it is only supposed to be 63 (I hate when it does that) but Fri will be back to 70s.

Found out what was wrong with the internet after cable guy left. It seems he turned the internet off at the apt and didn't turn it back on. My friends also called and talked to the company about the issue with cable and the company agreed to set them up with the wireless receiver without charging them for it because of the issues with the apt which is not their fault. The maintenance guy came fixed the A/C upstairs but didn't both to look at the toilet he said to have them tell the office and he or someone else would come over another day to fix it...dude you are here now they have mentioned the toilet to the office and you are here now fix it! That issue aside it was a pretty good day.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                would it be mean to say that I have all my windows open today?
                I want to say yes... but it is hard since I'm laughing aloud.

We had snow again this morning because it is too cold not to snow. But we warm up in the afternoon to above freezing so it again won't be sticking around.

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                Today it was 84 a tad windy but not too bad sunny although there is supposed to be rain in some areas tonight tomorrow however it is only supposed to be 63 (I hate when it does that) but Fri will be back to 70s.

Found out what was wrong with the internet after cable guy left. It seems he turned the internet off at the apt and didn't turn it back on. My friends also called and talked to the company about the issue with cable and the company agreed to set them up with the wireless receiver without charging them for it because of the issues with the apt which is not their fault. The maintenance guy came fixed the A/C upstairs but didn't both to look at the toilet he said to have them tell the office and he or someone else would come over another day to fix it...dude you are here now they have mentioned the toilet to the office and you are here now fix it! That issue aside it was a pretty good day.
                Sounds like it is turning out well, DG... but I agree that since he was already there fixing it now would have been the right and sensible thing to do!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bailey1ak View Post
                  I want to say yes... but it is hard since I'm laughing aloud.

We had snow again this morning because it is too cold not to snow. But we warm up in the afternoon to above freezing so it again won't be sticking around.
                  I am not sure what I would do if we still had snow. Between last winter and this winter, I am so over ice and snow. Of course we don't normally have really bad winters so if we did it probably wouldn't bother me as much I guess.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post
                    I am not sure what I would do if we still had snow. Between last winter and this winter, I am so over ice and snow. Of course we don't normally have really bad winters so if we did it probably wouldn't bother me as much I guess.
                    This kind of snow isn't bad because it is floating through the air in the morning and accumulating a bit and then gone by afternoon (20'S F in the morning and then high 30'S F to low 40'S F in the afternoon).

No shoveling... which is how I decide good snow or bad snow.

We had a cold winter this year like always... but not as much snow. Seems we gave most of it to Boston.

Sorry about your ice though... wouldn't want to deal with ice.

sigpic

Comment

Here it's been quite spring like. The sunshine is pleasant but it's a bit chilly outside.

Comment

Morning Blen. It looks a little spring-like here today. Blue skies and small puffy white clouds from time to time. It sounds spring-like here... from time to time you can hear the geese honking as they fly overhead, returning from their winter homes. It doesn't feel spring-like though... our high today is going to be 32F (0C). Luckily, I work indoors, so I can pretend that it is warmer when I look out the window.

Happy Friday everyone!

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #69 was Busy vs Simple.

Blencathra
                          Four pics pretending to be one large one. I was aiming for simple, though not perhaps entirely successfully.
                          Inspector George Gently.
                          Spoiler:

raduzhok

JadedWraith
                          busy

and minimalistic

Dragongirl

copter

sigpic

Comment

Challenge #70

This weeks challenge is in two parts.

First, if you are interested in *next* weeks challenge which will run Monday April 6- Monday April 13, PM me. We will be doing pairs next next week! More to follow!

For this weeks challenge, PM me or leave me a message on my profile page or even in the threads. Give me a number 1-15 and I will give you your challenge. It's a mystery!

entries due Monday April 6th by noon your time.
                            sigpic

Comment

Super art from everyone! There are some very talented people making stuff here.

Comment

Blen what show was your art from?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X