Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Comment

Just bumping the Challenge past all my pic spam (which has definitely made me feel a lot more cheerful).

Originally posted by mrscopterdoc View Post

Challenge 68

I want to give a big thank you to Dragongirl for hosting last week's challenge! [animal or non disney animation].

This weeks challenge is Spring....with a twist!
        Spring, meaning flowers, sunshine, bunny rabbits, Easter, whatever "spring" means to you. The twist......you have to try or use something new, or that you don't like. That could be a new brush or font, make an icon, use pastels when you just cannot stand the sight of the color pink, whatever, just get outside of your box and do something different. If you are mentally stuck, and need a push, let me know and I will tell you what to do just like the mystery challenge we had a few weeks ago!
        Be warned, you might not like it! <evil laugh>

entries due to me by noon your time, Monday March 23.

Comment

Love the pic spam, Blenca!

Sorry about the sadness.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            That's a very pretty sig JW. I like the colours & textures used. I have no idea who Nina Dobrev is, sorry.

I've been feeling rather down. It was Mother's Day here in the UK on Sunday & I've been missing my Mum terribly. On the up side I got some lovely things from SB. She painted me a Mother's Day card & bought me The Sweeney on Bluray. She knows me so well.
            Nina Dobrev is an actor who plays some character in a series I don't care about: Vampire Diaries. She is one of the favourite models at SP(Shadowplay forums) and I had to do something with her. She is almost expressionless and I was completely lost . I don't mean to sound like a diva but it's hard for me to make any graphic with someone I don't particularly care about.

I used it here as the"I don't like it "part and that's why she looks miffed Spring has arrived. She always looks annoyed. The rest is some cute botanical pngs by Bellacrix I got from Deviant art. Those I love.

oh! Oh! Oh! Ronon pretties! Thank you! Thank you!
            sigpic
            Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
            Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
              Love the pic spam, Blenca!

Sorry about the sadness.
              Thank you Ever. It's passing. Birthdays etc (other special days) are always the hardest.

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
              Nina Dobrev is an actor who plays some character in a series I don't care about: Vampire Diaries. She is one of the favourite models at SP(Shadowplay forums) and I had to do something with her. She is almost expressionless and I was completely lost . I don't mean to sound like a diva but it's hard for me to make any graphic with someone I don't particularly care about.

I used it here as the"I don't like it "part and that's why she looks miffed Spring has arrived. She always looks annoyed. The rest is some cute botanical pngs by Bellacrix I got from Deviant art. Those I love.

oh! Oh! Oh! Ronon pretties! Thank you! Thank you!
              I try stuff out occasionally from the Shadowplay forum. They are very talented. I've never watched The Vampire Diaries, so I didn't recognise the actress.

Glad you both liked the Ronon pic spam. I'll do somebody else tomorrow morning, as a surprise for you to wake up to.
              Last edited by Blencathra; 18 March 2015, 09:22 AM.

Comment

This morning's pic spammage is.....

Aidan Turner/Mitchell/Kili/Ross Poldark

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment