Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ronon Dex/Jennifer Keller Appreciation/Ship/Discussion (Doctor & Wild Man)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup but such is life hopefully everyone else will still be making it.
    sigpic

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How' sit going?

Bummer to hear about not everyone coming to the Con, DG. It would have been very cool to see everyone. Makes me wonder what we'll be seeing Morena and Alan in soon.

I don't know if I'm going to be able to do the challenge. I haven't had 10 whole minutes to go looking for caps in this last week. Life has been crazy!
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

OMG OUaT Why does the show do this to me?!
        sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear about the cancellations, DG. I guess it's an excuse to go and see them another year though.

It's been a busy weekend here as well. We've been doing some gardening. Also it's the early May Bank Holiday so SB gets today off school.

Glad you liked the art! I ran out of steam though, so Copter only got 7 pieces for the challenge.

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            OMG OUaT Why does the show do this to me?!
            I'm going to have to watch online or on Netflix this summer or something. I've only seen a couple of eps since I got back from Denver.

Originally posted by Blencathra View Post
            Sorry to hear about the cancellations, DG. I guess it's an excuse to go and see them another year though.

It's been a busy weekend here as well. We've been doing some gardening. Also it's the early May Bank Holiday so SB gets today off school.

Glad you liked the art! I ran out of steam though, so Copter only got 7 pieces for the challenge.
            Gardening is good. We've been working on putting in trees, shrubs, and cacti around here. The weather has been wonderful. More like March than late April/early May. In fact, yesterday was the first hot day at 90 or so.

As far as art goes, every time I thought I had a block of time I could make some, something came up. Someone wants me to go to town with them, the girls need something, someone comes over, something! It's been a busy week.
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Blen you out did me I got 3 sent in I had an idea fr a 4th one but I couldn't get the pics to co-operate with me

Darn RL getting in the way of fun stuff Ever. Hope things calm down soon. Maybe being able to get caught up on OUaT all at once is a good thing although the wait is horrible
                sigpic

Comment

If the wait is that horrible, I just might wait until it comes out on Netflix. I hate the waits OUaT puts us through.

Maybe *crosses fingers* life will settle down some this week.
                  sigpic

Comment

well I mean the wait for it all to be online at once can be horrible. Not that I am not anxious to see next week a 2 hour season finale can hardly wait but then comes summer and waiting forever for the new season

*crosses finger* I hope so too
                    sigpic

Comment

Challenge #30 was all about blending! You had to blend at least 3 pictures together.

*due to GW posting guidelines I had to post a lot of thumbnails so please click for bigger pics to enjoy the lovely images in full size.

JadedWraith

Pics credits:
                      Butterflies by our own Nolamom and Psychicznax on Deviant art.

ShipperWriter

Banner size:

Full size:

click for bigger

raduzhok

This is 3 different pics which I blended together to make one:

This second pic is four different pics:

Dellruby

taris-eirien

Libero

Twi'lek

click for bigger

RodneyIsGodney
                      I had to do this one in honor of Bob Hoskins...Who Framed Roger Rabbit

DJsgirl

click for bigger

click for bigger
                      Last edited by mrscopterdoc; 05 May 2014, 10:36 AM. Reason: forgot one of Libero's pics!
                      sigpic

Comment

part 2........

copter

dragongirl

Blencathra

Misfits

Blake's 7

Doctor Who

click for bigger
                        sigpic

Comment

Challenge #31

Everyone seemed to like the blending challenge a lot, so we are going to keep with that theme.....with a twist. This week, make art about your favorite movie. [limit of 10 pieces of art please] The twist is to pick one of following:

1. Change the coloring of your art somehow. This could be making it black and white, b&w with one object in color, tinting the entire piece, or just fiddling and perfecting the color all over.

2. Blend 3 [or more] images together in the art. They must be 3 separate and different images. You cannot use the same image of Thor [or whoever or whatever] 3 times.

3. Use a filter. [please tell what filter you used].

4. If you want to be wild and crazy, you can use all three rules!

*If you are wanting to do fan fic.....PM me for your writing challenge.

Please tell me which rule you used in your art when you PM me.

Entries are due to me by noon your time, Monday May 12th.
                          sigpic

Comment

I love everybody's art! Here's hoping I have time to fiddle with some stuff this week!
                            sigpic

Comment

Lovely art everyone! I really enjoyed that challenge. The next challenge is slightly more problematical as I'm not really all that into films. But I have some ideas.

I see Once Upon a Time still hasn't been picked up by another channel here in the UK after it was dropped by Channel 5. I'm glad I didn't invest a lot in it. I would be gutted if I'd really got into it & then found it had been dropped.

Do you happen to remember that I got my username from a place in the Lake District where I loved to go walking? Well now it turns out that I'm up for sale. For £1.75 million. I didn't know I was worth so much.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cumbria-27289141

Comment

Good morning, Love Shack! How's it going?

Blenca, I thought you knew! You're priceless!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X